Chapter 24 - Sun Bathing

????, ????? ??, 2023

"ÝŒÜ ŁƏŢ ŤHMƏ ĐØWŇ Ř§ČHVÆŇÏÆ!"

Rschvania's Pov:

Another brutal night, waking up in a cold sweat and the last one up with your fox plush on the ground and as you notice that you scoop it in your arms apologizing to it with tears in your eyes but they didn't last long when you heard someone walk down the hallway.

Third person Pov:

Acinonyx walked into the bedroom with Mallow, they were going to wake up Rschvania, it was time for breakfast then Onyx heard Rsch saying sorry so she peeked her head in then she saw the human apologizing to her fox plush she got at the markets a few days ago.

Onyx walked in slowly with Mallow flying onto Rsch's lap and when he did her face lit up as she rubbed the birds head then Rsch looked over to see the butterfly wing patterned dragon walk in "It's breakfast so get ready" Onyx then turned away when the bird followed her out.

Rsch was still tired and couldn't think straight so because Onyx's cloak looked like hers and was hanging near her, she took the black bird cloak and put it on then left the bedroom while leaving her toy in her bed, when she walked out she saw Fawn, Tide, Acinonyx and Anaconda in the main room when they noticed her walk in they started laughing.

Anaconda sounded like a teapot when Rsch looked a bit pissed then spoke up "what the f*ck are you laughing at sh*t heads?!" She said "Why the hell are you *wheeze* wearing my cloak?" Acinonyx laughed then Rschvanias face turned a shade of blue then she turned around to look at the cloak "F*CK!" Rsch yelled taking off the cloak then apologizing to Onyx who was still laughing.

Hawk and Hail walked in with a concerned look "is everything alright? Don't tell me someone already got in trouble..." Hail said with his ice blue wings flopped down to his sides "Everything's alright guys..." Rsch mumbled walking away while pushing past Hawk and Hail "what happened to her? And what's so funny?" Hawk said putting his hands on his hips while looking at the girls and Tide.

They couldn't talk they were laughing so hard but Tide was able to answer just fine, "Rsch must have gone brain dead for a few minutes because she walked out with Onyx's cloak on" Tide said giggling a bit while the rest of the group was still dying laughing, "Oh damn that must have been embarrassing" Hail said walking over to the girls that weren't laughing anymore.

Rsch did come out to eat then went back in her room which made Onyx concerned for her, "I'm going to see Rsch" Onyx said walking to their room with Mallow on her shoulder and when she walked in Rsch was laying in her bed looking upset, Onyx sat on the side of her bed and tapped her shoulder, "what's wrong?" Onyx said.

Rsch stayed silent for a bit then sat up "Why did you guys laugh at me?" Rsch said with the Krus plush in her hands, Onyx looked at her with a hurtful face and pat her head "We weren't laughing at you... we were laughing at the moment" Onyx said with a smile and Rsch was confused "what?" She said looked down at the Krus plush "I mean we were laughing at the fact that it all happened us at some point, like I mean once when me and Fawn were 10 and 11 I was drawing and she was on crutches and we didn't get sleep that night so instead of grabbing my pen I grabbed her crutch and walked away until she told me and- we were laughing for hours" The dragon said.

That story made Rsch laugh then put down the Krus plush "its nice to know I'm not alone..." Rsch said "And you will never be alone again as long as you have us by your side" Onyx yawned stretching her wings out the walked out of the room, it took a few minutes for Rsch to process what she said, "You will never be alone again as long as you have us by your side" that made Rschvania smile ear to ear with joy.

Rschvania went to the main area to see Acinonyx and Anaconda gone, Rsch sat beside Hail "Where are the Rainwings?" Rsch asked Hail as Hawk walked into to room as he sat beside Fawn "They're having their afternoon nap." Hawk crossed his legs "I'm going to see them" Rsch said getting up as Hail grapped her sweater "Don't wake them up" Hail said letting go of her.

There were two dragons napping, Onyx was curled up with her wings speard out to face her inner wings which were orange with dim shades of purple and Anaconda was lime and green with hot pink inner wings and pink details.

They looked like they were in a deep sleep Rsch was a bit tried so she went over to Onyx and curled up near Onyx's wing and went to sleep a few minutes later, she did learn that Rainwings take a nap in the middle of the day to keep their scales nice and bright, yes she wasn't a Rainwing but it was nice she didn't have to survive on her own anymore. She had friends who wouldn't leave her.

A/N
—————————————————————————————
I'm thinking about opening a Q&A about the Fic. If you want to ask questions just comment the question on my drawing board and I might post them on the drawing board.