Chapter 13 - the darker side

????, ??????? ??, 2023

Outside of the scorpion den it was the crack of dawn, the sky was blue with a bit of orange at the bottom where the sun met the sand hills of the desert land and where other animals roamed around hunting, eating and sleeping. Where the dragons of the land did their business and your all thinking 'this place is beautiful no wonder Acinonyx took Rschvania here' WRONG!

The world of dragons do have a darker side to their home land, Pyrrhia. Rschvania didn't know this but the dragonets are struggling with a prophecy that was given to them after Stargazers death. Unfortunately the former winglet was broken apart from the events from Darkstalker, now the winglet was ready to tell Rschvania about the prophecy and their purpose at the moment in time.

Everyone was sitting in the dinning area of the abandoned place they stayed at, Acinonyx cleared her throat and paced around with Fawn standing on the left side of her and they had a few scrolls and a notebook on the table, there was a note on top of the objects that said 'DONT TOUCH!'. Hawk and Hail were still talking when all of the sudden Onyx slammed her tail on the table which shut up the two gay birds~. "Alright dragons and Rsch, me and Fawn have gathered you guys here for a reason.

We need to talk about our prophecy to Rschvania because she going to try to help us in some way, shape or form." Onyx said the walked up to the table and grabbed the notebook, the book had a brown leather cover with a small amethyst gem in the middle of the tree that was printed on the notebook, Onyx opened the notebook to the page where there was a amethyst colored book mark was. Rschvania heard her read a poem sounding sentence that went like this;

"Blood of Darkstalk and the gerif of a Nightwing

A Sandwings obsession of killing and a Icewings desire

Turn your eyes to a threat as it rampages through Pyrrhia

The dragon from a long time ago wants revenge

Blood and tears may cover the land and the kingdoms will fall

Unless you find the scroll of the stars

Unless the cave of the Skywing is found

The dragon can rest in peace."

Then Onyx closed the notebook and put it back on the table then she stepped back and Fawn grapped a scroll, it looked old and it had a ribbon wrapped around it with a gem on the ribbon. "That was an erie poem..." Rsch said then looked at the other scroll on the table it looked newer and it didn't have a ribbon around it then Hawk turned to the clueless human, "Rsch it's not a poem that's a prophecy." "A prophecy...?" Rsch said and looked at Onyx "what's a prophecy?" Rsch asked then looked at the dragons she sat beside "How do I explain this? A prophecy like a... goal... that someone needs to... uh... complete and alot of... dragon prophecies... do sound erie... and really f*cked" Acinonyx was a terrible explainer but when she had the right words it could be clear but that she couldn't find the right words for. Fawn spoke up after a bit and opened the scroll put wasn't looking at it then she spoke up "ok so now we all remember the prophecy, we need to find that scroll! But I don't know who knows has it or knows where it is-" Fawn was cut off by Onyx who said to the group that Rschvania needed to find out what their talking about.

"Right now a Icewing spirit is trying to find his animus son who did disembodied him 2000 years ago and after the fact he was released from under a mountain he is now trying to get revenge, but the catch is that his son changed mentally and physically he doesn't remember who he is! Peacemaker lives with his mother in the Rainforest and his mother still has memories of everything that happened..." Onyx said then looked at Fawn "She might know where that scroll is!" Onyx shouted as her tail flung itself back and forth like a dog. Rsch spoke up with a weirded out look on her face "ok so you guys are trying to stop an Icewing that is over 2000 years old from destroying Pyrrhia in order to take some kind of revenge on his son that doesn't even know anything about his time as Darkstalker?" Rsch completed the everyone in the group nodded their heads. Onyx took the second scroll off the table and opened it up and it as a map of Pyrrhia.

"Ok we need to go to the Rainforest soon!" Onyx explained and pointed at the Rainforest kingdom as Hawk, Tide and Anaconda nodded. Rschvania heard them talk about some kind of plan but she wasn't listening and all she thought was, So Pyrrhia does a dark side...

A/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did forget to tell you what Hail wears, he wears a collared shirt with a blue sweatshirt, with leggings and fuzzy boots and his hair is long but isn't tyed up and he does were a peace of stone in his hair as an accessory.