Chapter 75 - My Wife

Hang on to your hats lovelies this is a big chapter.
❤️❤️❤️

(Songs for this chapter -
Ultraviolet - FREYA RIDINGS
Electric Touch - ARIZONA)

REAPER POV

My entire body hurts and feels so good, like it's waking up from pins and needles. Johnnys touch is still lingering on me, his hands his tongue. Trying to calm down after being so crowded to all alone is hard. I hear the door open again after what seems like hours but was only minutes.
"Simon?" I hopefully plea looking up to see his handsome face and reaching out my hands to him.

"I'm here beautiful." He says coming over to get back in bed with me, wrapping his arms around me and burying his head in my neck.
"You did so good that was so sexy, I'm so proud of you sweetheart." He mumbles into my ear making me get embarrassed again just thinking about it.
"Don't be embarrassed, I love both of you and that was so hot."

This coming from a man who couldn't say the words I love you a few months ago. He's opened up so much to me and Johnny and I love him all the more for it.

"Who says I'm embarrassed?" I say softly into his hair.

"Sweetheart you're my wife, I can tell when you are embarrassed without even looking at your face."

My heart.

"Say it again. Please?" I love hearing that, it makes my legs shiver. I feel his hand slide over my waist and hip, down to my thighs. My body covered in goosebumps again. Simon lifts his head out of my neck.

"You are my loving, beautiful, perfect wife." His fingers creep up to play with me again, my whole body is now twitching under his huge hand.
"And I love you."

"I love you too husband." His fingers teasingly move up and down me as I whimper grabbing his arm.
"Simon." I moan at him, looking into his wanting eyes. Please be careful with me.

"Don't worry beautiful I know how sensitive you are right now. I'll be gentle because I'm not finished with you at all." He presses his thumb against me and I squirm and contract underneath him. His eyes following my every movement, he loves how much he affects me.

"How many did Johnny get out of you, 6 was it?"

I shake my head no, it's all I can mange right now.

"I think it was 6 sweetheart, the way you screamed for him before he arrived counts. So 6?" He's teasing me so badly and I can't do anything about it.

"Yes 6. Simon please." I pant out at him begging.

"So that means I owe you at least another 12." He smugly says as he pushes two fingers inside of me and I instantly fall apart with how amazing it feels to have him touch me the way he knows I like.

"11." He smirks. "Think you can manage that beautiful?" He leans down and kisses me, curling his fingers inside of me and making me claw at his chest.

"Simon I can't go 11 more times." I moan out as I finally dig my fingers into his shoulders.

"I think you can sweetheart, you wouldn't want to disappoint me would you?"

"Never." I breathe out.

"Good girl." He growls into my ear and I nearly lose it just at that. He makes his way down my body kissing and biting me, pushing my shaking legs apart and sinking his teeth and tongue into me. I scream, scream with such intense pleasure. It has never felt like that before. I can feel everything so much more than usual, my back arches and I shudder again.