Chapter 15 - Sweetheart

(Songs for this chapter
To Be Alone - HOZIER
Carpool - ZACHARY KNOWLES)

GHOST POV

She is so beautiful, I couldn't help myself. Everything about her keeps me fixated, she even covered her eyes so she couldn't see me. Never pushing my boundaries or being forceful. Fuck, she's just too caring towards me.

Her legs are wrapped around me and her fingers are down the back of my shirt. She's just as desperate to get to me as I am to her. It's so sexy.

I hear the door open and I put my arm against the mirror to cover up Reaper even though we are around a corner and they wouldn't see her from here.

"Get the fuck out!" I hoarsely yell at whoever it was that just tried to come in. The door closing quickly as soon as I spoke. Reaper is smiling at me.

"No one gets to see you like this but me." I say looking back to her, my words direct but gentle at the same time.

She pulls me by my shirt back to her lips, fuck she is impossible to resist. I put my hands on her thighs running them up her legs, being careful on her left one as she's still healing. I find the edge of her shirt and slide my hands under, feeling the softness of her stomach. Her fingers dig into my back as soon as I make contact with her skin. I can feel her scars, she has a lot. But I don't care, she's so beautiful to me.

One hand creeps around her lower back stopping on her spine and pushing her closer onto me like there's a gab between us even though there isn't. The other hand plays with the edge of her sweatpants, I can feel her crumbling under my touch, her skin shivering and her breathing getting more erratic.

I slide my hand slightly into her pants, I stop kissing her, and she knows why straight away. There is a scar just below her underwear line, a bad one. I run my finger along it, it goes nearly the width of her body. God dammit she has so many more than I realized. I just want to burn the world down for everything that it's done to her.

"Simon," she whispers it in her sweet sexy voice, bringing me back from my anger. Her face up so close to mine, she puts her hand on my chest again. "I'm okay, it was a long time ago." She responds.

"I wish I was there to protect you." I say through heavy breaths.
"You are now." She responds her words going straight to my heart.
Her hand slides sexily down my chest, then she moves it in under my shirt and slowly across my stomach, feeling my skin and scars along with it. Now my breathing is going just as crazy as hers. Her hand gets to my heart again and she leaves it there before finding my lips again.

I want to touch her, I need to. More than I have ever needed anything in my life. I slide my hand further down into her underwear. Fucking hell. She's so wet, her panties are completely soaked through. Her fingers gripping my neck and chest as soon as I touch her.

"Fuck you are so sexy," I whisper into her mouth.
I slide my lips across her face to her ear.
"Is this all from me touching you?" I whisper in her ear. I want to hear her say it, my fingers sliding up and down, toying with her, waiting on her answer. She nods her head but that isn't enough. Her back is curling against my other hand, she's losing herself to me.
"Yes Simon." She finally breathes out.
I push my middle finger inside of her and she lets out a gasp. Her legs tightening around my body.

I've never thought about the size of my hands but having them against the softest parts of her, they are massive compared to the size of her body. I curl the finger inside of her and she let's out a whimper. She is beyond sensitive right now.

The 141s Reaper (Simon Ghost Riley Romance)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें