Chapter 73 - Finally Alone

Thank you for so patiently waiting everyone, we are getting close to the end of the story and I've been putting it off because I don't want it to be over 😭 so as I took a little longer I've made this chapter and the next extra special for you all.
Stay spicy my lovelies ❤️❤️❤️

(Songs for this chapter -
Magnified - ISLAND POLICE
Cola - LANA DEL REY)

GHOST POV

"Are you sure you've got them and you don't need help?" El says back to Hawks, Johnny, Reds and Megs who are practically carrying drunken Sam and MacGyver to their room.

"We're sure, you two go and enjoy that suite." Megs winks at El.

"Suite?" She says spinning back around to me as I usher us towards the elevator.

"Honeymoon suite beautiful, like I wasn't going to get you the best." I tighten my arm around her waist.

"Simon you shouldn't have, this would of cost you so much already." God she's so fucking cute. I push her into the elevator and protectively cage her in the corner. Her gorgeous green eyes shining up at me.

"No it didn't sweetheart and you deserve it." I say lowly to her as the elevator opens a moment later.

"I thought I was going to be in trouble? Am I off the hook?" She cheekily asks as I push her by the waist towards our room, my other hand grabbing her silk covered ass.

"I can still give my wife the best but want to punish her, this dress makes me want to do both." I whisper in her ear as I begin to lift up the back of her dress.

"Simon we're in the hall still." She sasses pushing my hand away from her ass. I grab her waist and pull her back to me, pushing myself into the softness of her cute little ass.

"The fact that I want you on top of me in this dress is the only reason I haven't ripped it off you already." I growl into her ear, she pushes herself further back onto me and my hands move down to her thighs and squeeze.

Her back arches and she lets out a small moan that sends shock waves through my body.
"Fuck." I pick her up and put her over my shoulder, she shouldn't be allowed to be this much of a tease. She's giggling from my shoulder as I get to the door and unlock it, just you wait sweetheart.

I move straight to the bedroom and put her on the bed, I'd throw her but I don't want to hurt her leg or hip. I pull her to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs and lifting her dress up to claim my prize.

"Fucking hell babe." She has on little black lace underwear that barely cover her and they are already soaking wet.

"Do you like them?" She nervously asks.

"Do I like them!?" I growl pushing my head in between her legs and licking up wet fabric. She lets out a sigh of pleasure as I do.

"Had I known you had something so sexy on underneath I would of carried you up here hours ago." I grumble as I pull aside the lace and stick my tongue and fingers into her, making her legs twitch as she moans.

"Simon." She gasps out, putting her hands in my hair. Fuck I love hearing her say my name like that.

I play with her, tease and bite at her until she is about to burst. Then I pull myself away from her, watching her breathlessly pant and try to pull me back to her.

"Do you want more of me sweetheart?" I tease at her as I crawl on top of her.

"Please husband." She moans at me as I kiss her neck.