Chapter 70 - Getting Ready

Happy Valentines to all my wonderful people!
❤️❤️❤️

(Song for this chapter -
Chicken Tendies - CLINTON KANE)

SOAP POV

She is quiet the rest of the drive, she doesn't say anything, she just silently complies. I should of told her not to pry earlier.

We get to the hotel and Bolt and I get the bags out of the car, the girls bought enough stuff for a decade. They weren't sure what we would or wouldn't need so they brought a bit of everything.

"Is everything set?" I ask Bolt as the girls move El inside.

"Not quiet, you may have to delay a bit longer."
He quietly says back.

"Not a problem." I nod back.

I go inside after them, carrying all the bags like a pack mule. Not that I mind, Sam holds the elevator for me. Bolt gave her the key, the guys would of already checked in and got our room key at the same time.

El is looking nervously at the ground, I forgot she use to wear a mask everywhere. I shuffle over a little and put myself in front of her so she's hidden. I feel her hand pull on the back of my shirt in thank you. Why does she have to be so cute.

We get up to the room, well suite. And holy crap is it nice. Megs found this place, it has a garden on the roof and Ghost was very specific about needing a roof top garden so here we are.

"Oh my god Sam! This is too fancy." El shouts as she limps inside.

"Hey don't look at me this was the boys doing." she shrugs. "But I'm not complaining, do you know how long it's been since I had a bath."

Sam takes El into the bathroom that's bigger than my room back on base to have a look.

"Bolt said we have to delay a little bit more, they aren't ready." I whisper to Megs once El is out of the room.

"We can easily do that." She nods back.

"Listen Johnny," Oh no what is it.
"Reds told me what you said and I just wanted to say thank you and I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, I'm happy you are happy. I like Reds a lot." I say down to her, she nods and smiles.

"I know this must be very hard for you, but we are really happy you are here, El especially." Awe she's making me get all emotional.

"Thanks Megs."

I don't know if I should be nervous for the attention or happy that I'm getting it but El wants to do my hair. Megs is doing her hair and Sam is in the bath.

She looks so excited to do it. I normally just hit it with a razor but she has a whole kit of shaver stuff.

"It was all Kals." She says tapping the chair, asking me to sit down, I comply of course. She could tell me to stab myself in the eye and I'm sure I would do it. She's so close right now, it's making me nervous.

"Is he why you shaved your head?" Ghost has told me a few things and I've seen pictures of him but I'm not going to be rude and act like I know that's the reason why.