Chapter 39 - Gently

❤️❤️❤️

(Chapter song -
Fine Line - HARRY STYLES)

SIMON POV

God I can't resist her. I know I shouldn't, I know she is very injured. But having her completely naked in my arms, looking at me like that. Telling me she wants me. It's too much, i don't have that kind of control. I have to have her.

I move my hands slowly down her back, her skin like silk against the roughness of them. Every move I make has to be slow, carefully calculated, i cannot hurt her. My hands get to her lower back, and it takes everything I have not to lose control.

Moving my hands down to her ass, using it to softly pick her up. "If you need to stop." I need her to tell me if she's in pain, I don't ever want to hurt her.

"I'll tell you." She lies, does she not realize I can tell when she's lying. I know every fraction of her face, every freckle and line. She is so stubborn when she wants something, even more so if it's me.

I move one of my hands around to her thigh.
"Are your legs okay sweetheart?" My fingers tracing gently around her wounds to get to her inner thigh.

She just nods, her voice and body already under my control. She wraps her arms around my neck, keeping herself only inches from my face. Her breathing getting deeper the more I tease her thigh. But she doesn't drop my gaze, she stays staring back at me. Letting me have control of her, letting me see her when she's vulnerable.

I put her thigh up onto my forearm, my hand back on her ass to support her weight. I repeat the same thing on the other side. Holding her slightly above me. My eyes in line with her neck, watching her excitedly breathe.

I lean her against the wall so she can't escape out of my grasp. Moving in to kiss her neck, she softly whimpers and her hands lovingly move down my back. I kiss and suck her a little harder, marking her neck. I move my lips and do it again, her back arches towards me and I feel her knees tighten on waist. I move down from her neck, covering her in marks of my love and lust for her as I go.

I get to her perfect chest and gently kiss one of her nipples.
"Simon." she breaths my name out, her voice aching for me as she pushes back on my shoulder with one of her hands. Oh fuck, she is even more sensitive here than her thighs.

I suck on her nipple this time and the noise she makes, this sexy surrendering moan. Fuck me I could hear that every minute for the rest of my life and it still wouldn't be enough. It makes me want her so badly my body starts aching.

I slowly push myself into her, just a little to begin with. She loves it, her eyes focus back on mine and her hands crawl up my back and neck into my hair.

"Hmm Simon." My name sticking to her mouth. Watching her is so hot, seeing her so feverish for me, water running down her body and the marks she let me leave all over her. I nearly lose it myself. I push inside her a little more, it's driving me insane, she is so warm. I just want to push all the way in, but it is absolutely destroying her in the sexiest way possible, so I can endure it for now.

She's climaxed twice already and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
"Simon I want more of you please." She pants out staring straight into my eyes, she is so needy I can't deny her. I go a little deeper again and move my mouth to bite her other nipple, sucking it until her whole body shudders against me, making that intoxicating moan again. I finally push all of myself inside of her. The pleasure we both get from it, the suspense of waiting, it's complete ecstasy.