Chapter 29 - New Memories

(Songs for this chapter-
Jaguar - VICTORIA MONET
No Fear - DEJ LOAf
Lovely  - LAUREN BABIC & SERAPHIM)

REAPER POV

Sam, Megs, Jeimi and I sneak away from the boys out into the training yard. Sam stole some tequila and vodka out of MacGyvers collection, Jeimi raided the mess for mixers. Megs took some snacks from Soaps stash and I borrowed Trekkies portable radio.

We set up camp in the corner under one of the trees. A flash light in the middle shinning up into the tree, enough light that we can just see, we're sitting in a circle around all our contraband.
Jeimi and Megs are already very tipsy, Sam can hold her own when it comes to drinking and I'm getting there, I haven't drunk enough to be where they are. I wanted to remember everything, I've never had a girls night like this before.

"If you've ever done a walk of shame across base take a drink." Jeimi asks the question and drinks so does Megs, I give her a cheeky eyebrow raise.

"Um Sam you need to drink." I say to her sternly.

"I have never," she says in a playful tone.

"Yes you have! You made me come and get you so you didn't have to walk back alone." I sass at her.

"Then it's not a walk of shame is it." She winks and sticks her tongue out at me, I stick mine out right back like we are five year old's.

"Alright, alright, drink if you have slept in someone else's bed in the last week." Sam asks the next question, they are getting more risque as we go.

Megs takes a drink, of course I put her there. But so does Jeimi.
"Jeimi! When!? Who!?" I'm so excited I have to know.

"Mark my copilot. He's been in love with me for years, never ending annoyance is the way to my heart what can I say." She jokes but is serious making us all giggle.

"Okay so," Megs begins, she is trouble once she's had a few drinks.

"Drink if you've had sex in the last two days." I know this question is directed at me, she's so evil.

"Oh Jesus." Jeimi rolls her eyes.
I take a drink, "El!" Sam shouts but then takes a drink too. Megs slaps her arm laughing.
"I'm surprised you can still walk El the man is a walking tank and what 6'2?" Jeimi says laughing.
"6'4 actually." I say with pride, before taking another sip.
"I'm sure he has big, shoes." Sam says making me spit out half my drink. The girls lose it. Megs is struggling to breathe she's laughing that much.

"While we are on the subject, why do you have a hand print bruise on your neck El?" Megs raises an eyebrow as she gets her breath back.
"He like it rough?"

I start laughing, the alcohol has gone straight to my head. "No." I can't stop giggling now. "I spooked him in his sleep and he nearly killed me." I'm still laughing.
"I'm totally serious, but right now it's very funny." I wheeze out, tears of laughter coming down my face. The girls laugh back at the story or at me but either way they all are cackling and moving around uncontrollably.

I wipe my tears of laughter away and I look up to see by the closest building is Ghost and Soap. Must have been quiet in the bunk room wing and they noticed. The others haven't seen them and are probably too drunk to anyway.