Chapter 74 - Sharing

This is so far out of my comfort zone so I hope it's not too bad, I tried my best for y'all. If you'd rather not read the Johnny part (i get it's not for everyone) just skip to the next chapter and we'll be back to Simon. ❤️❤️❤️

(Songs for this chapter -
2 Much - LUVDES
On 10 - DESTIN CONRAD)

GHOST POV

I slide the door open to El nervously siting on the bed looking so gorgeous in her black lingerie. I wink at her and she blushes before I move out of the way so Johnny can see her.

"Fuck me." He stutters out as he turns bright red. Yeah Johnny, that's the idea.

I slide the door closed behind him and he swivels around to look me, his face is getting redder by the second.

"I told you earlier Johnny, if my wife asks for you, you go to her." His breathing is shaky, it makes me chuckle at him.

"Go on don't be shy. Unless you'd rather not?" He turns around to look at her again, her face is just as red as his, I swear these two... Johnny I can hear you drooling just go over to her. God she does look so stunning though, my chest puffs out a little as I look at her, that's my wife I still can't believe it.

Johnny takes a step forward but pauses,
"Johnny." He jumps at my voice and turns to look at me.
"This isn't a trick, we want you here now go over to her, it's an order if that makes you feel better."
I command at him, it makes El giggle but he still doesn't move.

Oh for fuck sake.

I move towards him and grab him by the back of the neck, walking him to the bed.
"She wants you Johnny and this one time I'm willing to share her, don't waste your chance." I murmur in his ear before I push him down to kneel on the ground by the bed.

El puts her arms out and around me as I pick her up and sit down in front of Johnny, she's in my lap ass pressed against me. I spread her legs over mine in front of him, her hands nervously digging into arms as I grip her thighs. Johnny swallows, hard. Yes I know, she's fucking sexy.

"Start with her inner thighs, she's very sensitive there." I direct him, he unconsciously licks his bottom lip and moves in closer to her.

"Don't give away all my secrets Simon." She quietly whimpers as Johnny nervously moves his hands up her thighs, making her back arch.

"He doesn't know this side of you like I do, we want to help him out a little don't we?" Her gaze doesn't leave mine as she nods. It gives him enough confidence to move in and kiss up her left thigh, making her softly whimper. He looks up at me again, checking he's okay to go ahead I nod back.

I feel El gasp and her lower back twitch in my lap as Johnny buries his head in between her legs.
"Y-you taste incredible." He quickly stutters before he's back in between her legs. She lays her head back on my shoulder and moves her hands into his Mohawk, pulling at his hair. It obviously spurs him on because she gasps a moan in my ear.

"Do you know how sexy you look right now sweetheart?" I whisper staring up and down her body. Her face and body getting more flustered with every second I spend staring at her. She loves when I intently watch her, so do I.

I bite her neck as I reach between us to undo her bra. Tossing it away and trapping both her breasts in my hands, moving my lips and biting into her neck harder. She moans louder and I feel Johnny pull her legs off of my knees and onto his shoulders, pushing his head and I'm assuming tongue further into her.

I look down at him enjoying my wife, it's fucking hot. His fingers are digging into her thighs, his knuckles white, he is loving it down there. So is she. Her legs are over his shoulders and wrapped around his body, her feet resting against his chest. Her ass is pushing up against me, making me throb and ache for her. I move her face so she's looking over at me, her cheeks are blood red, I've never seen them this deep colored red, it's sexy.