Prologue

I don't have an advanced level of knowledge of call of duty world and law but i will use some acronyms from the games/comics so i will leave the glossary here and i will add to it as i go. :)

GLOSSARY

Exfil - ex-filtration site, a place that is safe in a hostile environment to remove personnel
SAM - surface-to-air missiles. Used to take out enemy aircraft often placed around bases or area of importance.
KIA - Killed in action
MIA - Missing in action
Klick - Military term for 1 kilometer
Airlifter - an aircraft used to transport cargo or passengers to or from an otherwise inaccessible area.
Heli/Helos - Helicopter
RPG - Rocket propelled grenade

Update: Hello my lovelies! In case anyone wants to listen I will be adding in the songs I think best go with each chapter. They helped me bring the characters to life.

This is a mixture of modern warfare characters and my own. I don't own the modern warfare characters. I also don't know much about the military so some things might not be very accurate. The main Protagonist is a character named Reaper, I have changed it up and made her into her own person. I think it makes the plot more involved.

This doesn't take place in a specific game or time in call of duty (lets just assume after the 2022 game) it will include all of the members of task 141. Plus a new task force made up of all my own characters, (trust me it adds to the plot)

This is a angsty romance with a lot of tension, jealously, major feels and of course a little bit of spice. It will have a happy ending, I don't want to do that to you all or myself lol.

WARNING. This is a violent fanfic. Some of the things mentioned may be upsetting so please check before proceeding. Themes included are strong language, torture, rape, murder, killing, wounded victims, abuse, disassociation, drug use, paralysis, child abuse, panic attacks, suicide, weapon use. I will add more if they come up.

I hope you enjoy, let me know if there's anything you would like to see/ like me to add. I am open to everyone's ideas. Stay Spicy everyone!