Part 13

Dior.
2 weeks later

"Bitch get off my dick! The fuck I look like shooting someone in my team?!" Draco yelled as he played the game. I rolled my eyes.

I propped my phone up and got up from the floor then snatched Draco's controller from him.

"Mchht mamas" he said and I laughed getting on the bed and started pressing buttons.

"Look. You finna get a nigga killed mamas aht aht" he tried taking it from me but I moved my hand.

He smacked his lips getting up and pulled his pants up some fore pulling me close to him. I moved my hands to my back while laughing

"No!" I yelled laughing as he took the controller from me and sat back down.

"Thank you" he said and I smacked my lips.

I took off his headphones and put them on my head. "Wassup y'all. Umm shoot the person with the gun over there"

"See Draco you got yo girl on the game again?" A dude said

"Yes bitch and?" I asked and Draco took the headphones from me.

"Ian playing nomo" he told them and stopped the game. He looked at me licking his lips. "You could of just said you want my attention. Imma give it to you"

"No" I shook my head." You can play yo game"

He got close to me and kissed my lips. "Thanks bae" he smiled and I smacked my lips getting off the bed.

I sat on the floor and looked at my phone reading some comments. "Y'all a bad bitch birthday coming tomorrow"

"I will be doing absolutely nothing at all so hit me up if you trynna link up you know" i winked and felt something hit my head.

"Don't play me" he said

"No don't get too comfortable. Imma go back to my baby daddy the fuck" I mumbled real lowly

"Gimmie that" he pointed and I looked back seeing a bullet on the floor making me gasp

"Nigga what if it went in my head?" I looked at him.

"I hit you with a spoon" he squinted his eyes

"Still" I said giving him the bullet and picked up the spoon. I got up and went out his room and took the spoon to the kitchen.

I grabbed gummy bears while I was still in there and walked back to his room seeing him put the clip in his gun.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "I gotta get a waist trainer my belly getting big" I mumbled touching my stomach.

I pulled a chair and sat on it as I looked at my phone eating my gummy bears

"Nigga you know I'm hot and my bitch a hot girl we can pop out like we Megan and Yo." Draco rapped standing behind me and looked at the screen.

"Happy birthday in advance" he bent down and kissed my neck.

"Say it tomorrow"

"I won't be here tomorrow. Got business to handle" he said and I frowned chewing on the gummy bear

"But you said you gone take me and Alaiya out somewhere" I poked my bottom lip out

"I know but if ion go handle this tomorrow my life gone be in danger" he said and I nodded

"Imma buy you some though" he said and I nodded. "Gimmie a kiss"

I puckered my lips and he kissed them twice and took two gummy bears before sitting on his bed.