8

Dior.

"Y'all I'm so fucking nervous" I told May and Riyah.

"Girl don't be. You been hanging around with him for a few days so what would be hard meeting a bunch of Murdas?" May asked

"Yeah stop being so dramatic" Riyah rolled her eyes.

"Y'all must not understand that this man kills people for a hobby so imagine being in a room full of people like him" I said panicking

"Gir- they don't all do the killing. Some pack, cook, count and guard so chill" May tried calming me down.

"You talking like you experienced what I'm finna experience" I looked at her.

"It's just common sense girl nothing hard" Riyah said and I looked at her.

"Yeah okay if you think it's so easy you go meet them bitch" I said and she looked away

"I'm saying is not all of em kill-"

"And I get that but yeen had to say it's common sense like ion have any" I cutted her off.

"Maybe you don't cause if you did you wouldn't hang out with people like him." She said

"What you mean by people like him?" I folded my arms across my chest

"The same people who killed your father" she said and I cocked my head back

"Bitch what does that have to do with me meeting- bitch what are you talking bout exactly cause I'm in confusion" I held my head with my eyes wide. "And what does my father have to do with Murda nem?"

"Girl nothing. Why you taking so much offense to this like y'all dating or sumn?"

"Bitch even if we was it don't involve you. You should really stay in yo lane cause you swerving to the wrong one and you finna cause a accident" i told her looking away and continued doing my hair as we sat in silence.

"I'm gonna go" she said getting up and left while I watched her exit my room.

"Okay so tell me if I'm crazy but that was mad weird right there" I said to May

"Maybe she mad bout sumn." She shrugged

"Yeah well she shouldn't take it out on me cause I know how to shoot now." I said making her laugh.

"Gone tell the whole world bout it then bitch damn" she laughed making me laugh too.

"I'm just saying that people needs to be careful with what they say round me cause I empty clips on bitches and niggas" I shrugged and she laughed louder.

"Gir-" She laughed

"Really ion see nun funny cause she seemed pressed bout sumn and I feel like it's sumn that has to do with me talking to Murda" i said.

"Don't mind Riyah. You know she love being the only one making progress between us" She rolled her eyes.

"Well my bad" I mumbled.

"But girl how you and Marma holding up?" She asked and I shrugged

"Been good even though that MacDonald salary ain't enough it's enough to buy us some food and pay some house bills. So I guess I'm good" I said and she nodded.

"You know if ever y'all short of sumn you can ask my momma. We can give y'all anything y'all short of. Money, food and everything else. We here" she said and I looked at her with a genuine smile.

So Sariyah don't know anything bout me cause May told me to not tell her about it so I didn't. Ion know why but I didn't.

May on the other hand knows everything that goes on in my life. We been friends since forever cause our mom's was friends. She knows about how my dad passed on, bout how we have us a li financial crisis and now she knows bout Murda wanting me to be in the game.