7

Dior.

"Hey mama." I smiled hugging her.

"Girl get off me you smell like fries and Travis Scott burger" she said and I laughed shaking my head

"Well that Travis Scott burger and fries get me some money and put some food on the table" I made duck lips " and I did take a shower when I knocked off."

"Yeah? Well...well in that case im grateful for it" She smiled and I smiled.

"So what's been up?" She asked me and I shrugged

"Nun much just studying cause you now im bout to write the exams in a month" I said making her nod.

"Okay but whose the boy?" She asked and I frowned

"Boy?" I asked and she nodded. "There ain't no boy"

"Dior you my daughter, I know when you lying. Who. Is. The. Boy." She asked again and I shook my head.

"Ion know any boy" I said

"Mhmm? Then who wears a cross chain in this house?" She asked and I opened my mouth before closing it again.

"Okay so there might be a boy" I said and she squealed.

"I knew ittttt" She smiled.

"But we not dating yet or anything of that sort. We just vibing for now"

"We just vibing for now girl vibing is what got me pregnant" she said and I covered my mouth holding in a snicker.

"Ma bye" I shook my head.

"I'm saying is there ain't no such thing as vibing. You children need to normalize dating again. It's too much you know what the fuck going on or we not talking but we fucking and you not supposed to speak to anybody going on na" She shook her head.

"But mom I just met him like a week ago or sumn. We still getting to know each other better" I said and she shook her head.

"You like him?" I nodded. "Well then if you do you better claim yo nigga it's all Imma say"

"Mo-"

"Claim yo nigga" She cut me off and I laughed.

"I wish dad was here to hear you say this. He would of gone mad" I laughed.

"I know right. He always said nobody gone love my daughter like me" She said smiling making me smile. "Girl whatever you do don't date these li childish hood niggas"

"He ain't childish" I frowned and she looked at me.

"So he a hood nigga?" She asked and I nodded pouting. "Whew girrrllll"

"But he careful with it. He not always in the mix." I tried justifying him.

"You don't be everywhere he is." She looked at me and I frowned.

"Well Ian never heard nobody say his name in these streets so that means not everyone knows him cause he not everywhere" I shrugged

"Maybe they not saying his name too much cause they know who he is." She said and I made a face.

"Okay mom damn stop" I put my hand out and she laughed.

"I'm just saying. If it wasn't for the streets yo dad would of been here today right?" She asked and I nodded.

"But mom let's not look at it like that. Let's look at it like it's his way out of poverty." I said and he nodded.

"And that's okay but- you know what you right." She smiled and I smiled.

𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें