Part 15

Dior.

I went to open the door cause there was a knock and I saw Draco with flowers, chocolates and a teddy bear in his hands.

I smiled letting him in and took the chocolates and flowers. "Wassup"

"Shit" I said as I limped to the kitchen. As much as I tried to hide the limp it was very much obvious .

He ended up giving it to me😊

"Why you walking with a limp?" He asked following me.

"Cause I'm a pimp" I said putting the flowers in a vase and looked at him.

"You ain't no pimp don't lie" he shook his head.

"Megan knees. I was driving the boat yesterday" I said and he nodded.

"You enjoyed it?" He asked

"Very much" I smiled.

"Where's Alaiya" he looked around

"At May's house with the other kids. She said we should leave em" I said.

"Oh" he said and I sat on the stool looking at him grab snacks in the cabinet.

I should just come clean now.

"Draco" I called him and he looked at me. "Please sit down"

He frowned and sat on the stool next to mine. "Wassup"

"I was thinking bout us, this" I pointed at us. "Its just not working for me cause I feel like I'm not ready for a relationship"

"Hmm" he raised his eyebrows.

"It ain't you foreal, you did nothing wrong, but I just feel like I was too quick to jump in a relationship witchu when I should of taken the time to heal and find myself" I said.

"So?" He made a face.

"So I think we should like stop this and stuff" I pouted

"Can't we take things slow?" He asked

"No. I just don't wanna be in no relationship until I have gotten myself together. I feel like if I don't do that I'm gonna become a burden to you"

"Oh" he said nodding. "Okay"

"So we good?" I asked and he shrugged

"Yeah I guess." He said nodding

"Okay. Thank you" I smiled

"If you could just tell me the real reason why you walk like that we gone be good good" he said and I folded my lips looking everywhere but him.

"Yo baby daddy slept here ain't it?" He asked and I shook my head.

"But who's hoodie on the couch?" He asked and I looked seeing Murda's hoodie that he had on yesterday.

I bit my bottom lip and played with my fingers. "Yes he was here yesterday"

"What happened?" He asked

"We... umm..." I was struggling to say it to him. I felt bad now.

"Y'all fucked?" He asked and I nodded slowly. "So when was you gone tell me this?"

"When I was ready" I said lowly

"So is that the reason why we breaking up?" He asked and I shook my head.

"This is about how I feel. Not him or what happened yesterday" I said

"But... If you breaking up with me, and you fucked with him yesterday. Ain't you gone be in a relationship with him again?" He asked