5

Murda.

My phone rang waking both me and Dior up. "You gone answer it?" She asked

"You wanna answer it?" I opened my eyes looking at her hugged up with that bag.

"Ion wanna speak to none of yo hoes" she frowned and I frowned too answering my phone

"Wassup Quan?" I said

"Aye bro come here it's some niggas trynna fight all us and it's like fifteen of em and it's just me and Dee." He said and I got up quick.

"Bet. Where y'all at?"

"The sto." He answered and I hung up putting my shoes on.

"Byeeeeeeee" Dior smiled and I mugged her.

"I'll take that bag back where I bought it stop playing" I said and she frowned so I walked out her room.

"Oh shit" I walked back in her room and walked to her bed kissing her cheek where I slapped her at. "Bye mamas"

"Bye Murda" she smiled making me smile walking out her room. I seen one of her friends sleeping on the couch so I woke her up telling her I'm gone and she can go to Dior.

Walking out the house I got in my car before doing the dash to the sto. "What the fuck do Nine want?" I asked myself pulling up and got off closing my door.

"Na what the fuck going on?" I asked making all them look at me as I stood on the side where my niggas was at.

"Y'all selling y'all shit on my side and ion like that" I heard the other nigga say.

"Square up" I told him and he kept quiet. "Come on niggas ain't got time for allis talking y'all doing. If y'all have a problem come do sumn bout it."

"Yeah we ain't gone shoot. We gone fight fairly" Dee said smiling.

They got quiet and didn't move so I went to grab they leader Nine. "I choose you." I said and he nodded as I handed Quan my gun and he gave his niggas his gun.

"Let's goooo" Dee yelled and I threw the first punch cause dude wasn't doing anything.

He swung too and I weaved before punching him again in his face. We started throwing them hoes until I punched him knocking him out cold.

I wiped my mouth and looked at his friends. "Who next?" I asked them and they got quiet.

"Come for us again and we ain't gone give y'all a chance to talk we gone just shoot." I said

"Boom" Quan pointed my gun at one of them. "What if I let a bullet slide out?"

"I was actually wondering the same shit" Dee said

"Aht aht let's go niggas" I said before getting in my car and so did Dee and Quan.

"I go out to eat with my kids and my momma you know Ian dating no thot" Dee rapped as we pulled up outside Quis school.

"Aye the fuck going ahn nigga!" Quan yelled out the window since Quis was standing with a crowd.

"Look like a fight boutta go down" Dee said hopping off the car quick

"Shii I luh me a fight" i mumbled also getting off the car.

We walked over to the crowd and peeped two girls arguing. One had dreadlocks and one wore a weave.

"Bitch Quis was fucking me last nighhhh" Dreadlocks said smacking her hands.

"Okay and?" The other one spoke. She was kinda cute.