35

Dior.

"Bye Dior." Momo hugged me.

Today we was going back home. Thank the fucking Lord.

"Come back and visit me na" she said and I nodded. "And congrats on the baby"

"Thanks and will do" I smiled.

She hugged Murda too before we walked back to the car.

"Thank the fucking Lord" I mumbled huffing.

Murda got in the car and he drove away. "So you enjoy yo stay?"

"No And yes" I said

"What?"

"No because some of yo family members irritate me. Yes because I'm glad I met them anyway" I shrugged and he nodded.

I let the seat back some before falling asleep.

______________
2 months later

"Please Murda" I cried and he ignored me filling the duffel bag.

"Please!" I yelled and he shook his head. I got up the bed when he zipped the bag.

"I'm begging you Bakarii!" I cried and he looked at me while he picked up the bag

"Please!" I dropped on my knees and he just stood there looking at me.

"Don't do this to me" I cried looking at him.

"No bro. You do this all the time and I keep telling you bout it. So no" he shook his head and I cried louder.

"Why?!" I yelled

"Cause it's bad for the baby" he said and I cried even louder.

"Just a bite. Nothing much" I said and he shook his head

"Seafood ain't good for the baby Dior. What don't you understand?" He said and I palmed my face

"Just sushi" I said lowly.

"Naah. Imma bring you some Popeyes if it's gonna make you feel better" he said and I shook my head.

"No. I want sushi" I said and he chuckled shaking his head.

I looked at my belly with a mug. "Tell yo daddy that you are a different baby. You eat sushi"

"Dior mane stop playing" he laughed.

"Help me up" I mumbled and he walked closer to me helping me up.

"So Popeyes is good?" He asked and I shook my head

"I want sushi Bakarii Messiah Lawrence" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows

"Aht aht" he shook his head. "MacDonald? Subways? Wendy's? What you want?"

"Sus-"

"Say sushi and I swear Imma know sum" he said and I wiped my eyes.

"Then I guess we gone starve to death baby" I rubbed my stomach sitting on the bed

"Naah. It's food in the kitchen. You made me buy all that food and you don't even be eating it" he said

"I don't want it anymore" I said. "And it's over."

"What's over?"

"Me and you" I said as tears left my eyes again

"We gone break up for some sushi that's bad for the baby?"

"This baby different!" I yelled and he shook his head laughing bout to walk out.

"Wait!" I yelled getting up the bed. "I wanna go with you"