Part 5

Dior.

"Goodbye Ms Dior" Keyana said hugging me and I smiled.

"Bye Keyana" I let her go and seen Keyanta dap Alaiya up. I shook my head slowly.

"Bye" Keyanta said waving and i waved back.

"Mommy can they stay one more night?" Alaiya asked and I shook my head

"They have school tomorrow and you also have school tomorrow. And I gotta go to work." I said and she folded her arms as Murda picked her up.

"I'm gonna take you to the park when your sister and brother get out of school. Okay?" She nodded and he kissed her forehead before putting her down.

He looked at me and I looked away. "Gimmie some love woman"

"No" I shook my head.

"How you not gone wanna hug or kiss me but you let me fuck the first time seeing you again" he made a face and Keyanta looked at me.

"No I didn't shut up" I pushed him. "And leave bye"

"Let me get a kiss first" he said and I shook my head making him smack his teeth and grab my face pecking my lips multiple times.

"Ewww" the girls said while Keyanta just shook his head and walked to the car.

"I love y'all" he said holding Keyana's hand.

"I love you too daddy" Alaiya said and he looked at me.

"You can leave now" I pushed him out and closed the door

"Mommy why you so mean to dad?" Alaiya frowned

"How?"

"You didn't want him to stay over yesterday, you didn't wanna kiss him today and you didn't want to say you love him back" she said and I looked at her her

"Mind the business that pays you li girl" I mumbled. "Go upstairs and get dressed. Yo clothes on the bed "

"Mama I told you not to pick my clothes fa me. I'm grown as hell" she said stomping her feet going upstairs

"Ion like how spoiled you are. Gotta start whooping yo li ass" I told her as I went to the kitchen washing the dishes that were there.

After that was done I went upstairs to check if she was dressed and saw her struggling to tie her shoes.

"Thank you" she said and I nodded doing her hair.

I went to my room and got dressed too while she sat on my bed playing on her IPad. "Here" I handed her glasses.

She took them getting off the bed and took her purse too as I did the same while putting on my shades too.

We walked out the house seeing Tim already had our door opened for us. We smiled getting in the car.

"To the mall?" He asked and I nodded.

We was going to the mall to just go shopping for fun.

We arrived at the mall and got off when Tim opened our door for us. I held Alaiya's hand as we made our way in the mall.

"Which store you wanna go to first?" I looked down at her.

"Umm. Champion" she pointed and I nodded walking there with her.

____________

"Mom who is that?" Alaiya asked pointing at some guy across our table.

"Ion know Alaiya stop pointing at him" I said