Part 17

Dior.
2 weeks later.

I walked into our room seeing Murda play his game. I walked over to him punching him in his neck and he dropped the controller looking at me.

"So bitch this what we doing na?" I asked and he made a face.

"What we doing?"

"You still talking to Jasasha?!" He flinched.  "Yeah bitch I know about ha!"

"And she ain't the only one. She told me bout allem hoes you keep in yo phone" I folded my arms as he just stared at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"SO YOU GOTCHO SIDE HOE TELLING ME BOUT YO SIDE HOES" I yelled looking at him.

"You think you gone embarrass me after ALL the shit we been through?" I asked and he didn't say nun.

"Yeah don't say nothing cause Jasasha and all yo hoes on the way. I'm waiting for em so I can beat you and em up" I said

"Well I guess you gone wait longer cause ain't no hoes and I got nothing going with Jasasha" he shrugged picking up his controller

"So you saying I'm crazy?" I asked and he nodded.

"Okay if yeen doing nothing gimmie yo phone. Lemme see yo phone" I put my hand out and he gave it to me.

"You already know the password. You know I fuck with you and you only so you big tweaking right now" he said

"They must of gave you that vaccine too." He looked at me and I smacked my lips ignoring him.

I went through it and it wasn't nothing on that phone. I tossed it back to him. "You find anything that shouldn't be there?" He asked rhetorically

"You must of deleted em cause they was just here yesterday" I spoke

"Bro I told you bout this unnecessary arguments shit. It ain't cute stop" he shook his head and I heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah come in Jasasha!" I yelled looking at him and he shook his head smacking his lips as Jasasha walked in our room.

"So wassup" I asked looking at her.

"Wassup with?" She asked playing dumb

"You and him!" I pointed at them. "I saw y'all texts yesterday, and when I asked you bout it you said you wasn't the only girl"

"Cause I ain't" she said.

"Yeah so who are they where they live?" I asked

"A friend of mine Amina. She live across the street from me. Cupcake, she a stripper ion know where she live but I seen em together at a restaurant holding hands and everything-"

"Foreal? You gone believe what she saying? Ion even go out if it ain't witchu or Dee nem" Murda looked at me.

"Well convince me otherwise then. Maybe when you go out with Dee nem you go see em" I looked at him

"You know what it's cool." He looked at the screen again.

"Naah the fuck it ain't cool bitch! You gone cheat on me and say it's cool?!" I hit his chest and he smacked his lips looking at me.

"That's why I'm bout ta go belly flop down some stairs cause you got me fucked up on6 if you think we finna have this baby together. I'm leaving with Alaiya today" I said bout to walk out and he got up grabbing me and pushed me on the bed.

"What?" He asked pulling out his guns and pointed one at me and one at Jasasha.

"Hollup" I said. "It's a prank baby"