11

Dior.

"Oh my god somebody come get they friend please" May said showing me her phone.

"He so goofy" I laughed handing her phone back to her

"You think yo nigga gone like you texting Dee?" Riyah asked and we looked at her

"Baby mind yo business you in everybody business lately" May said shaking her head.

"How y'all taking me asking as being in y'all business?" She asked

"Cause you ask stuff you not post to ask" I said shrugging

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah whatever" May rolled her eyes too.

"Anywho" I said looking at my phone. "What y'all on? I'm trynna go get my hair done"

@Hoesfwme: I'm trynna get with you.

@Blasian.sista: thats why you got that bonnet on?😂

"Yes girl that's why" I laughed.

@deedamenace: that ugly ahh bonnet look like that hair net those ladies from the cafeteria used to put on😥

"Dee why you on this fucking live?" I laughed rolling my eyes.

@Murda.stack2hi: wya.

"What the fawk you mean where I'm at I'm in the damn house" I said.

@Murda.stack2hi: who the fuck you talking too like that😕

"Whatever Murda cause I'm not even in the mood for you right now" I shook my head. "Anyone wanna ask a question maybe..."

@notlikeme: who you with?

"May and Riyah" I said showing them in the screen. "Bout to go do some hood rat shit"

"As we should" Riyah said smiling and I laughed

"Period" May swiped her hand under her chin.

"Aht aht tampon. Who wanna go to they periods? Not me" I looked at her.

"Right" She nodded. "... tampon" she swiped her hand under her chin again and I laughed getting up.

I went to the kitchen to get me some Gatorade. "Oh baby everything you do is amazing ain't nobody watching go crazy. I got what you need everybody think you shy but I know you a freak li baby"

"I'm back at it again with the back at it again" I sat down infront of my phone.

@Hoesfwme: where you went na👀

"I went to get some Gatorade As you can see" I showed it to them.

"Oh my fucking god I'm done done with this nigga" Riyah said and I looked at her while drinking.