41

Dior.

"Indicate before turning" Murda told me for the fifth time

"I did" I complained knowing damn well I didn't.

"You didnt" he shook his head and I rolled my eyes.

"Turn left" he said and I took a quick left and he huffed. "Indicate Dior"

"You know what fuck driving" I said stopping the car in the middle of the road.

"You can't just stop in the middle of the road" he said as I slowly got off

"I just did and what about it?" I got in the backseat as cars honked at us.

He shook his head and got off getting in the drivers side. "Fuck it we gone just get you a chauffeur" he said and I nodded rubbing my belly

"Please pass me that ice cream" I pointed at it in the cup holder. He took it and gave it to me.

"It melted" I frowned. "Na we gotta go buy ice cream"

"We got ice cream at home" he shook his head

"Ion want that one. I want a popsicle" I pouted and he huffed nodding.

We got off when we arrived at Wal-Mart cause I said he should take me there.

I grabbed two buckets of ice creams and three packet of Doritos.

"Yeah this child gone be hyper as hell when she get out there" He said shaking his head.

I took kitkats and snickers and thee musketeers and threw them in the buggy. "We came here for one thing but you wanna take the whole damn sto"

"Stop complaining" I rolled my eyes looking around for something else sweet to buy

"Hell yeah I'm finna complain cause first off its night. Second of we came here for one thing na you buying all of Wal-Mart"

"It wasn't planned" I lied laughing.

I looked at him. He mugged me looking away. "I'm tired na"

"Yeah lets go. Cause this lady been looking at us funny" he said and I looked around seeing Karen mugging us with her child in a buggy.

"Is there a problem ms mam?" I asked.

"I was just checking if y'all wasn't stealing nothing" she said making Murda turn to look at her.

"Mam mind yo business and get that big ass child out that buggy" he mugged her. "Fuck outta here"

He pushed the buggy and we continued to walk around the store. After we took everything we needed we went to pay and went back to the car and drove back home.

"Quick go shower and get dressed" he told me looking at his wrist.

"Why?" I frowned

"Just go shower" he said and I smacked my lips going upstairs.

I took a shower and got dressed in a black dress that had a slit on the left side. I put on some black heels too and a fur coat just because.

I straightened my hair then did my mascara and put on some lashes too. I also put on gloss on my lips before putting on the diamond rings Murda bought for me.

I put my B&D around my neck before grabbing my black clutch and sprayed some perfume. I looked at myself in the mirror satisfied with my looks before going out the room.

I walked down the stairs seeing him play his game. I rolled my eyes and he looked at me. "You always on that damn game"

"You look beautiful" he got up and hugged me before kissing my lips.