25

Murda.

"Dior put that gun down you don't wanna do something stupid" I said trynna reason with her and she shook her head.

"You put yours down" She said

"Mane if I put mine down you gone do stupid shit with yours and ion want that" I said and she frowned.

"Put it down and I'll put mine down" She repeated and I huffed

"Ladies first"

"You not gone do anything to me?" She asked and I nodded. "Put that on something"

"On my family." I said and she slowly put her gun down. "Ion even fuck with my family like that " I said before shooting her in her forehead.

"OH MY GAWD" She yelled as the water hit her face. She shot me back with her water gun.

"Aht aht see you can't shoot back cause you dead" I said frowning

"Shoot first we gone shoot back" she shrugged wiping her face

"Yeah whatever." I mumbled

She ight now after I finally rearranged her guts.

My pleasure😌

"I still won though" I shrugged and she looked at me.

"No you didn't. I shot you back" she said

"But I shot you first... on yo forehead ain't no way you survived." I shook my head and she shrugged

"Guess it's a tie"

"Mane you know you lost ain't no tie." I mumbled. "But Imma let it slide if..."

She looked at me and I made the Debby Ryan face sizing her. She laughed and shook her head.

"No you made my lower body numb" she said and I smacked my lips walking out the room.

"That's what you get playing with the kid" I said going to the living room and sat on the couch.

I got up connecting my game and sat down grabbing the controller and started playing when I seen Dior come down the stairs.

She stood infront of the TV with a bikini on and her hands behind her back. I looked at her and she smiled. I put the controller down and she got ontop of me.

"Damn." I said wrapping me arms around her waist and I felt sumn behind her. "What's this?"

"The Choppa!" She yelled and started shooting at me with the water gun making me flip us over and pull out the one I had stashed under the coffee table

"Can't never catch a young nigga lacking!" I said shooting at her with mine too and she laughed covering her face.

"I always stay strapped and ready" I said getting off her.

She got up wiping her face. "Damn Skippy" she said and I laughed as she walked past me.

I watched as she walked up the stairs. "You just be begging for the dick ain't it?"

"How so?" She asked making one cheek jiggle while she stuck her tongue out and I shook my head.

I pouted thinking if I should go up now or... Naah fuck it. I got up and went upstairs.

I went to the bathroom seeing her standing in the mirror still in the bikini. She looked at me through the mirror and I smirked.

"What?" She asked and I just looked at her. "What?" She asked again.

I went to stand behind her and put my hand on her titties and squeezed them. "Lil ass titties. Look like you do 5th grade"

"Boyyyyy" she dragged moving my hands and I put them back.