Part 7

Okay this is gonna start off with a rant cause I feel played.

So someone explain to me how can for example 300 people read a chapter and only like 47 of yall vote?

Make it make sense cause I'm failing to understand that foreal.

It's shit like that that make me not wanna continue this fuck ass story cause most of yall don't vote. It make me feel like I'm just wasting my time here.

I have a good mind of saying they all got the rona and they died. Simple. Then nomo Hold You Down updates. Cause I think I'm being too nice with yall.

I WILL NOT BE A SLAVE TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T APPRECIATE MY EFFORT, CREATIVITY AND TIME WRITING THIS SHIT😠 *clears throat and breathes in*

So y'all gotta start clicking on that star thing and mfkn VOTE OR NOMO UPDATES.

Ion even think y'all still fw this story, I'm just wasting my time.

So with all that being said. Vote! In return of a chapter!

On Howard if them votes don't match the reads consider this the last update😗

Now that that's out the way let's go to Zen mode and continue with the story shall we? We shall🙂🖒

But I still love y'all though, y'all cool peoples 💕.

_____________
Dior.

"Bakarii stop" I pushed him crying

"You such a crybaby man" he laughed picking up Keyana.

"Mommy we not going home we staying here Okay? Okay" Alaiya said before looking at the screen.

I wiped my tears. "No let's go now" I got up and went upstairs.

I opened his closet seeing all my clothes I left here before moving out. "You really leaving me?" I heard and I nodded.

"Why?" He asked and I looked at him as he poked his bottom lip out

"Cause I have my own house" I shrugged wiping my tears and he huffed and I felt him stand behind me.

"Lemme fuck fore you leave" he said and I shook my head and he wrapped his hands around my waist pressing my body against his.

"Please" he said kissing on my neck.

"No Bakarii the kids downstairs" I said letting out and unintentional moan.

"And so? They ain't gone hear you if you stay quiet" he said and I smacked my lips as he laughed.

"Move please" I pushed him and he laughed. "I need to take my clothes some day"

"Naah. You good" he said

"Oh I didn't ask" I shook my head.

"You think you so tough cause you got yo own li spot ain't it" he said and I nodded

"Ion think I'm tough. I know I am" I took my favourite pair of heels and my birking bag.

I'll come back for the rest.

We walked out the room and went downstairs seeing Keyana sleep on the couch while Alaiya and Keyanta was squaring up with each other

"Can never leave these two ghetto ass kids alone" I said to myself grabbing Alaiya.

"Yeah cause neither of us is pussy" Keyanta sat down shrugging

"Watch y'all damn mouths" Bakarii hit Keyanta and he laughed.

"No nigga" he shook his head.

"Ion understand how can Keyana be so sweet and y'all two wanna be some bad ass kids" He said and I nodded agreeing