38

Dior.

I walked inside the house seeing Murda walk down the stairs. He stopped and looked at me as I looked at him.

"Where you been?" He asked

"Out" I said lowly

"Dior I hope you wasn't out visiting that bitch Jessie" he said and I huffed

"You was?!" He yelled walking towards me

"No. I was with my twin" I said

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not" I shook my head

"Call her" he said and I made a face

"You don't believe me?"

"Call. Her" he repeated slower.

I took out my phone and he snatched it going through it as I looked at him.

After a few seconds I heard that ringing thing.

"Hey twin" I heard Keely's voice

"Aye was Dior witchu today?" Murda asked

"Yes." Keely said and Murda looked at me

"Ight thanks" he hung up and handed my phone to me so I snatched it like he did me

"Don't snatch shit from me" he said and I smacked my lips.

"I'm sorry" he pulled me in a hug

"No leave me alone" I pushed him going to the kitchen to make me some food.

"So what did you do when you was out?" He asked leaning on the counter

"I went to visit May" I answered and he nodded.

It got silent for two minutes before he picked me up and placed me on the counter.

I rolled my eyes looking away from him as he got between my legs.

"I'm sorry ight? But foreal ion want you around her. She sneaky,ion trust her. I'm not trynna control you and you know that but I'm trynna protect you and my lil one in there" he said and I just looked at him

"Ight?" He asked and I nodded

"Okay gimmie a kiss" he pouted and I pecked him. "That's a kiss?"

"That's all you deserve" I said

"You always mad at me" he frowned

"Then stop making me be mad at you"

"Ion even be doing shit to you. You just be mad for no reason" he smacked his lips.

I shrugged moving him from between my legs and leaned on him so I could get off the counter carefully.

I went upstairs to the room and threw the purse on the bed before taking off my clothes and put on my sleeping clothes.

I crawled on the bed and went to sleep.

____________
Omniscient POV

He sat in his car parked up outside the house as he made sure the clip to his Glock had enough bullets.

He saw a shadow of the pregnant girl and he got off his car putting the gun off safety as he walked to the door .

He didn't wear a mask or anything simply cause he didn't care if they saw his face. He had nothing to loose.

And because he thought the girl was alone and she ain't gone remember his face after this.

He rang the doorbell. "Coming" the girl said before she opened meeting with the Glock pointed at her stomach.

He shot her three times in her stomach before her body jerked and dropped.

"Bae!" He heard before he ran off and got in his car and quickly drove off when the guy started shooting at his car.

He didn't know the girl was with his man. He thought the guy was not home yet. But seemingly he was wrong.

Now he was going back to his house and staying there cause he knew that he messed with the wrong ones and they gone have they goons looking for him in no time.

He calmed himself down by thinking that the guy ain't seen his face cause as soon as he heard his voice he dipped.

He got in the house locking the door and closed all curtains and windows. He was scared cause he know that nigga ain't from 63rrrddd.

He put out all his gun and placed them close to him just in case they on their way

___________
This short ass chapter took me a long time to write😧