Part 11

Dior.

"Alaiya please put yo shoes on" I said and she frowned putting them on.

"But mom I'm still gone take em off when dad arrives" she looked at me.

"Ion care" I said and she huffed

I got up when I heard a knock on my door and went to open it seeing Murda. "Hey"

"Sup" he walked in and Alaiya came down the stairs with a huge smile on her face.

"Daddy!" He picked her up.

"Wassup daddy's girl?" He said and I just stood there awkwardly then I decided to close the door.

"Where's her bag?" He asked not looking at me

"I haven't finished packing it actually" I said going upstairs to Alaiya's room and they followed.

I packed clothes enough for two days cause that's how long she gone be gone for.

"Daddy I missed you" she said in a cute voice

"I missed you too mamas. Atleast I know yeen finna leave me no time soon" he said and I folded my lips

"You gone really go through with it?" I heard Murda ask and I looked at him as he played with Alaiya.

"What?"

"The abortion. You really finna do it?"

"Yeah. I mean you said it's cool yesterday so-"

"Ight" he cut me off and I continued packing her clothes in a awkward silence

"Mommy you going to see Draco today?" Alaiya asked and I slightly rolled my eyes before looking at her and Murda was already looking at me.

"...no" I said uncomfortably

"But I heard you the other day-"

"Ight Alaiya" I turned picking up her spinnanite bag and Murda got up too.

He took the bag still with Alaiya in his arms. "Bye mommy" she waved and i waved back.

Seconds later I heard the front door open and close letting me know they gone.

I made my way to my room so I could get dressed since I had already took a shower.

I got dressed in grey sweats and a white tee. I wore a hood since Ian feel like doing my hair. I wore my UGG's and grabbed my phone walking out my room.

I went out the house seeing May's car. I walked to it and got in.

"I thought you wouldn't come cause of the way I spoke to you" I looked at them.

"I didn't want to but you my girl and I love you or whatever" she said and I poked my bottom lip out hugging her.

"I saw Murda got a busted lip. You hit him?" Keely asked and I pouted

"Fuck yeah. He got me fucked up foreal." I nodded.

"But I'm glad we finally cleared the air. I told him ion love him anymore-" May stopped the car making my head jerk forward and hit the back of her seat before it jerked back again.

"Damn bitch. My fucking eyelash on the dashboard" Keely said covering her one eye as May looked at me.

"You did what?"

"I said I told him ion love him anymore." I rubbed my forehead.

"Naah why you did that?" She asked

"Cause he asked and it's really how I feel. I'm really feeling Draco right now" I said and she scoffed

"So you gone let Murda go for this nigga you met for like two seconds?"