22

Murda.

I woke up to a bitch that I don't know sucking my dick... nah I'm playing but I really don't know who the fuck her name is.

I checked the time on my phone and it was 2 am. "Shit" I said hopping off the bed and I guess I woke ole girl up.

"Where you going this early?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Home." I said dryly as I put my jeans on.

"No stay with me Murda" she whined and I shook my head.

"Got better things to do" I said putting on my tee and shoes.

"You gone call me?"

"Yeah sure whatever you wanna believe" I said zipping my jeans.

"But Murda I want you" she whined again.

"Bitch no. Who the fuck yo name is?" I asked looking at her

"Jasasha" she said.

"Well Jasasha, with all due respect yo pussy kinda dry and I bet it will feel the same everytime we fuck and Ian got time to waste so with that being said I won't be hitting you up." I shook my head. "I'm out tho"

"Murda you can't just fuck me and leave me like that" she said getting off the bed.

"Watch me. Peace and I'm out" I grabbed my car keys and walked out her room bout to head out the door.

"Okay gimmie a kiss." I heard her making me stop in my tracks. I turned and seen her standing at her door.

"Eww... ewww..." I made a disgusted face. "Ewww."

I walked out her house and jogged some to my car. I got in and checked my phone.

It was hella messages from Dior so I knew she stressed out over a nigga. Damn...

I drove off to the trap just to tell my workers I'm good. My trap run 24 hours, we got workers during the day and workers during the night.

Call us MacDonald😂😂 yeah okay no.

When I got there I got off and walked in. Seeing people working I smiled to myself.

"Sup Murda" Bobo my most trusted worker said giving me dap.

"Ain't shit really" I shrugged.

"Well after the whole shootout thing i found a note." He said and I frowned

"What note?"

"Ion know Ian read it. But i handed it to Glock though" he said and I nodded.

"Where she at?"

"She been at the office ever since. She ain't come down." He said making me furrow my eyebrows

"Ight thanks man" I said and he nodded and I jogged up the stairs going to my office.

I tried opening but the door was locked and I smacked my lips. I stood still for like 5 seconds before remembering i got the spare key so I took it out and opened.

I seen Dior sitting on my chair and laying on her arms on the table. I got in and closed the door behind me.

"Baby" I said lowly and she ain't moved. I got closer to her. "Baby"

She opened her eyes and they met with mine. "Where the fuck have you been Bakarii?"

"I was somewhere" I said lowly and she scoffed getting up.

"Well since you were "somewhere" this shit came here yesterday. I tried calling you and texting you and yeen picked up none of my calls." She said with a attitude.