Part 6

Dior.

Murda walked in the room and I looked at him. "How you feeling?"

"I'm better today. Where is yo kids?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"Say it right. Our kids. And Keyanta playing the game, Keyana outside swimming" he said and I nodded.

He sat on the bed and looked at me. "I'm sorry man"

"Bakarii it's okay. I'm over it, that is really not my worry right now at all so let's not talk about it"

"No but I want you to know that I'm truly sorry. As I said I would never wanna hurt you like that, but we wasn't together at that time"

"So if I went out and slept with another nigga and got not one but two babies with him and used my excuse as we wasn't talking at that time you was gone be cool?" I asked

"No" he shook his head.

"Ight" I said shrugging slightly.

"But you making it sound like I slept with her twice and it was only once and we happened to have twins-"

"Bakarii foreal ion care anymore. If you not telling me that you found Alaiya ion wanna hear it" I said trying not to cry.

"I don't think you know how sorry I am. Trust me I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I didn't plan to have twins with her-"

"Okay yeah nobody cares" I shook my head and my phone buzzed and he took it before I could and he frowned unlocking it.

I knew I should of changed my password when I had the chance .

"Tell him you got a man" he said and I shook my head.

"Ion have a man that's why I'm trynna text him" I said and he looked at me.

"So you out here trynna give niggas what's mine?"

"What's yours?" I asked confused

"All of you" he said and I nodded

"You gave my dick away so ion see the reason to not give this away. Maybe he will appreciate it" I shrugged and he threw my phone at the wall.

"You got me fucked up" he stood up.

"No nigga you got me fucked up! You trynna argue bout sumn that has absolutely NOTHING  to do with you instead of looking for my fucking child! You even worried that Alaiya is missing?!" I got on my knees pointing at him.

"Yes. Where you think I was last night after dropping the kids here? The trap Dior." He said

"As you should" I mumbled

"But what you not finna do is hang around this nigga you trynna talk to. That ain't happening"

"You not gone tell me what the fuck to do. I does what I wanna does" I shrugged

"Dior you always get stubborn when I tell you sumn and I always end up right" he shook his head.

"But the difference in this is that ion give a fuck what you trynna tell me." I shrugged and he nodded sitting down.

"Okay. But you not gone have that nigga round you or Alaiya cause what if he the one who took her?"

"It ain't him." I shook my head.

"How you know?" He titled his head and I shrugged

"I just know. And he has no reason to take my child cause he don't know us or you" I said crying