18

Murda.

"Shit." I said as Yonna hoe ass gave me head. I was smoking my blunt.

She kept doing her thang when someone knocked on my office door. "Wassup?"

"Mane come see this shit" Dee said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Here I come." I said and put my hand on Yonna's head making her go faster and deeper. She did what she had to do and I nutted in her mouth.

She was holding it in her mouth so I pulled out my gun and pointed it at her. "Swallow that rich nigga shit" i said watching her swallow and stuck her tongue out showing me she did swallow.

I nodded getting up and put my dick back in before zipping up my pants while walking out my office with Yonna following behind me.

"Wassup?" I asked again and Quan pointed at someone walk in with her head down and hoodie over her head.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Aye look up bro" Dee said and the girl looked up making my eyes go wide.

"Dior?" I asked and she nodded. I looked at her and her whole appearance changed. She don't look the same, she lost her complexion, weight, she got them eye bags now and everything. "Hollup. How y'all like get her and stuff?"

"May called me saying she was at her house so we went to get her" Dee explained and i nodded.

I looked at Dior as she avoided eye contact with me. "Where she been?"

"Apparently she was still living at her momma house" Quan said and I nodded again.

"And May told me she a ... booty shaker" Dee said and I made a confused face.

"What?" I asked him.

"A stripper" he said and I balled my fist looking at Dior then back to them.

"Give us a min" i said and they nodded. I pulled Dior to my office and pushed her in shutting the door and locking it.

"So that's what we do now? You out here shaking ass just cause yo mom died?" I asked and she kept quiet. "I'm talking to you"

"Well what the fuck was I post to do Murda? Money don't grow on trees! I have bills to pay! And I gotta make sure I'm good!" She yelled

"Who you getting loud with?" I asked and she huffed.

"Murda let me go seriously cause this is stupid" she said and I walked over to her and grabbed her face staring deeply into her eyes.

My baby hurting as fuck bro.

I furrowed my eyebrows seeing her lip busted and eye swollen. "The fuck happened to yo face?"

"I got in a fight." She mumbled and I let her face go

"I'm here for you Dior. I don't give a fuck if youon love or like me I'm here for it all" I said and her eyes watered.

"Where we're you the past few  months?" She asked and i made a face letting her face go

"I kept blowing yo shit up and you was ignoring a nigga the fuck I'm post to do?"

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DIDN'T NEED YOU. " She yelled and I turned my nose up confused as fuck.

"What you saying doesn't make sense... at all." I shook my head. She wiped her tears.

"It doesn't have to. You don't have to be in my life either, I'm good" she said.

"How you gone- you know what. Who you living with?"