Part 9

Dior.

"What do it say?" I asked May and she picked it up and threw it at me.

Today we was having our li lady slumber party since we never have free time with the kids. Especially me.

I told them I been vomiting and having pregnancy symptoms so we decided to take a test and they all came out positive but I had to be sure. The last six ones might be playing wimmie.

This the seventh one and it better come out with ONE line or Imma know sumn.

"Preggo!" She yelled and her and Keely started squealing and jumping in excitement as I sat there crying

The fact that he trapped me don't sit right with me.

"I need to abort this baby" I said thinking out loud and the squealing stopped and they looked at me.

"What?" Keely asked

"Ion want another kid. Especially with Murda when I'm trynna do sumn with Draco" I said

"It's fuck Draco. Been fuck Draco. You with Murda" May said and I shook my head crying

"No it's not. I like him" I said

"Like?" She asked and I nodded

"I feel like he can treat me right. Better than Murda"

"You speaking like he used to beat on you, fuck different hoes and make you cry err'night, cheat on you." Keely shook his head..

"He might not have done that but he still cheated on me" I said

"Basically he didn't cause y'all wasn't as serious at that time" May said and I smacked my lips walking out the bathroom and went to flop on my bed

"I don't want this baby that's the thing right here" I cried

"Don't you think that sumn you should discuss with the father of your child and yo former lover?" May said and Keely looked at her.

"Trynna sound all proper and shit" Keely laughed and she laughed too.

"But foreal I think you should be having this convo right here with him" She agreed and I shook my head.

"He not gone listen" I sat up straight looking at them. "He never listens to my reasons of doing some things"

"Cause they always never make sense" May said lowly and I threw a pillow at her. She laughed

"They do y'all just don't be seeing things from my perspective" I said wiping my eyes

"We don't have to" Keely shrugged and I smacked my lips as they got on the bed too.

We eventually went to sleep after talking bout random things.

___________

"Mommy!" Alaiya ran to me and I smiled picking her up.

"Have you been a good girl?" I asked and she just looked at me.

"This child of yours is never a good girl" Dee shook his head as he picked up Diamond.

I smacked my lips. "My child a damn Angel don't play with her"

"And is" Alaiya said and I put her down when Keyana walked over to me.

"Hey favourite" I kissed her cheek

"Aht aht see cause no." Alaiya looked at us and I laughed waving at Kasani and Keyanta who waved back.

"We gone go now" the girls hugged me.

"Go talk to him" Keely told me and I looked at Murda who was talking to Alaiya and I nodded.