14

Dior
Couple moths later Dior dancing at the club and shit. Wanna see her happy and I see that she fuck with it. She doing drugs she popping pills she don't know other way.
~Toot Toot.
(I know how the song goes but I only wrote the important parts which Dior is experiencing at the moment so don't correct me💀)

So I moved back to my mom's house after two weeks of staying with May and her mom. They did nothing wrong but I don't like being a baggage. So I moved back.

Murda kept blowing my shit up but stopped a few weeks back and honestly I couldn't care less. I haven't heard anything from Riyah fake ass too same applies to her.

I found me a job or whatever, im a stripper now. Honestly you can keep yo thoughts or opinions to yourself cause it pays my bills, buy me clothes, food and ... percs

Yes I pop percs now and drink. It was the only way to numb all this pain I been feeling. I couldn't help it.

I feel good and kinda happy that my worries go away when I'm high that's why I always am. But i do stay sober when I'm bout to go work.

Like now, I'm sober cause I have to go make my money.

So I put on my crystal heels and put on a silver panty and bra before doing my makeup.

"You ready Dior?" The MC asked and I nodded getting up.

He walked away and went on stage. "Well today our favourite stripper is here so y'all better open up y'all wallets and throw that shmoney on her. Make some noise for Dior!"

I went on stage as the crowd went wild shouting my name and everything which boosted my confidence for some reason.

Don't Stop by Megan thee Stallion came on for specially me. That's my shit right there I swear.

I stuck my tongue out going down while moving my waist in circles. I climbed to the tip top of the pole and spun with my feet in the air all the way down.

(If y'all don't bare with me💀)

When I got down I hit the splits when the beat dropped and got up. I bent over making my ass jiggle then stood up straight making one cheek jiggle.

When the song was almost over I danced to it like Megan thee Stallion does in the music video.

After the song was over I collected all my money and went back to my dressing room. Since people love me more I had my own dressing room, and cause I made more money than everybody too.

I finally made my way to my dressing room cause people wanna act like they ain't never seen me work the pole. But it's whatever.

I got in and sat on my chair looking at myself in the mirror. Don't get me wrong I enjoy stripping or dancing and stuff cause it brings me easy money and able to pay for my college funds. But i feel dirty, Ian sleeping with nobody I'm just dancing but I still feel dirty.

I shake ass for men. That's what makes me feel dirty and feel like trash. My mom prolly would be ashamed of me right now but it is what it is.

Huffing I started crying thinking bout my mom and seeing her smile. It still hurts and it hurts even more cause I'm shutting people out even though they did nothing. I ain't gone lie, I miss Murda.

But Imma reach out to him and everybody else when I'm ready.

I pulled out my weed that I kept in my bag and started smoking to calm myself down when my phone rang. I looked at it seeing it was May I ignored it.