15

Ion know how to type fight or whatever so with that being said...

Dior.

As I made my way back home I seen a black car parking infront of the house and two niggas got out of it before walking in the house.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I stopped walking. I shook my head and decided to hide behind someone's car so they wouldn't see me.

I took out my phone calling May. She answered immediately.

"Dior I been-"

"Can I come over to y'all house please?" I cutted her off.

"Yeah sure-"

"Thanks" I said before hanging up.

I turned and started walking to May's house. When I got there I rang the door bell.

The door opened revealing May's mom Karlie. She smiled pulling me in a tight hug.

"Where have you been Dior? You know how worried we was?" She said pulling out from the hug.

"I know and I'm sorry" I said lowly as i stepped in.

She closed the door before she took me to the lounge where i saw May sitting there.

"Here go Dior" Karlie said and May looked before jumping up and hugged me.

"Oh my god" she squealed. "You good?"

"Yeah" I said and sat down with her.

"So you gone tell me why you been M.I.A?" She asked and I huffed shaking my head

"I can't" I said lowly.

"Why? Ian gone do nothing especially judge you. I just wanna know maybe I can help you" she said and I looked at her mom before sighing.

"It seriously ain't nothing" I said trynna get them off my case

"Where you been getting money to keep you going these past few months?" Karlie asked

"A club." I said

"You work at a club now?" May asked and I nodded. "As a bottle girl or...?"

I thought about it for a second trynna figure out if I should lie or tell the truth. I made up my mind and figured lying to them ain't gone help with nothing, might as well tell them the truth.

"As a dancer" I said

"So you a stripper?" Karlie asked and I slowly nodded looking at my nails with shame. "Aht aht"

"Momma it make some good money. Sheon be sleeping with nobody right..." May looked at me and I shook my head quick. "See? She ain't popping pussy for no man"

"Naah but I don't understand why she gotta be a stripper and act like sheon got nobody on her team when she do. She got me I can be her momma, Imma look after you and youon even gotta twerk for me" she said and I looked at her.

"I don't wanna depend on y'all all the time. If I just sit back and let y'all pay for my stuff and buy me stuff when I'm gonna grow? When I'm gone be independent?" I asked and they looked at me

"It's not what I'm saying Dior what I'm saying is you should come and live with us and let me take care of you baby" she said and I shook my head.

"I'm good" I said

"If you were good you wouldn't be here right now." She said and I sighed

"I just came to see y'all that's all. Ain't nun wrong" I lied and May squinted her eyes.