Part 12

Dior.
2 weeks later.

I know Murda dropped Alaiya off at school cause she didn't wanna come back home yesterday.

He also dropped his twins off at school so I'm sure as hell he is alone at his house right now.

Cause I felt like we need to talk bout us co-parenting I decided to go see him.

I feel like there is tension between us even though he said he ain't mad I feel like he is.

And Lord knows ion wanna have no beef with him cause at the end of the day he my baby daddy and I got love for him. I'm just not inlove with him.

So I got dressed in a grey legging and a hoodie I took from Murda while we was still together. I won't be returning it cause I love it.

I slid my Gucci fur slides on and grabbed my phone fore walking out. I eventually walked out the house and went in the car.

He drove me to his house and I got off and went to knock on the door. Waiting a good two minutes the door swung open revealing a girl in my black dress I left here.

I frowned up quick looking at her.

"Bitch who the fuck are you?" She asked me.

"I'm who youon wanna talk hot shit to. Step aside real quick" I pushed her to the side walking  in.

"Baby! Baby!" She yelled

"Damn Taneesha fuck you yelling fa?" I heard Murda say from upstairs fore he showed up shirtless. "How can I help you?"

"Baby who the fuck is this hoe?" Taneesha pointed

"You ever been shot at?" I looked at her.

"No"

"You wanna get shot at?"

"No the fuck"

"Well shut the fuck up broke ass hoe" I mugged her and looked at Murda

"You can't just roll up in here and cuss people out" he shook his head.

"I just did and tell ole broke ass to leave so we can speak" i pointed at the girl.

"Nobody going nowhere. And Ian broke"

"Murda Ian finna repeat myself" I said and he sighed

"Taneesha may you please step outside fa a minute?" He asked

"Naah step outside forever. You won't be needed anymore" I shook my head.

"Really Murda? You gone let this bitch talk to me any kind of way?" She looked at him.

"Girl bye. And you can keep that dress I'll get another one" I waved at her and she smacked her lips

"Nigga you will never find no bitch like me cause I'm the realest bitch you ever known." She walked out and I rolled my eyes

"These the type of hoes y'all go for?" I looked at him.

"These the type of stuff you do now?" He asked back.

"Why you even here cause Alaiya ain't here?"

"Cause I want to talk to you" I said folding my arms

"Dior you killed my baby you Really think I'm trynna hear anything from you? You also told me youon love me anymore so this a waste of time" he shook his head

"But it doesn't have to be awkward everytime you come around. Last time you came you made me feel uncomfortable, I didn't like that. You didn't even look at me you just took Alaiya and left. That hurt me" I said