26

Dior.
2 days later.

"I'm finna cry cause why you keep moving my weaves?" I looked at Bakarii

"I move yo weaves? Ion een touch those things let alone look at em"he made a face

"Well where are they?" I asked

"Did you think about looking for em instead of sitting here asking me bout em?" He asked smartly and I opened my mouth before closing it again.

"Fine. But if ion find em I swear Imma stomp yo ass- oh look at that" I laughed seeing them all on the dresser of the other room

"You see? You be so quick to cuss a nigga out for nun" he said and I smacked my lips taking them.

I packed enough clothes for MIAMI before looking at Murda. "You so relaxed like weon got a flight to catch"

"Naah the jet wait for me" He said and I raised my eyebrows

"You got a private jet?"

"Who doesn't?" He asked walking out the room with his bags

"Ouu" I smiled grabbing my bags.

I walked down the stairs seeing Murda walk back in the house. "Naah I got it it's cool" He grabbed my bags and I shrugged running to the kitchen to grab my strawberries.

I walked out the house and locked the door and went to get in his range rover sport.

I took the aux and connected it to my phone. "Oh hell-"

"Aht shut it" I put my hand out as I clicked on Pull Up by King Von and Asian Doll.

"Ight ight we rolling like that?" He smiled looking at me.

As the song played I took his phone and went to record a video when Asian Doll part came on before propping it on the cup holder

"I heard she flexing. That bitch be talking like she tough I'm young and reckless. I be on ass she from the north bitch I'm from Texas. I got a drop on a opp thot hate hoes who messy you won't pass if you test me"

"My niggas grimy. Yo niggas put up in some pussy niggas hiding"

"You niggas hoes" Murda joined and I smiled

"YOU DISRESPECT MY NAME ON GANG MY NIGGA SLIDING" I yelled and started throwing fake gang signs he be doing.

"Mane" He laughed and I ended the video.

I changed the song.

I heard Quando Rondo voice.😑

I changed it cause we don't fuck with him. "Why you changed him?" I bit into one of my strawberries.

"I can't listen to King Von and after that listen to Quando Rondo. And I don't fuck with him" I said shaking my head.

"But you have his song-"

"That was before his situation with King Von" I said and he smacked his lips.

I shrugged.

Okay let's go nigga
Wait a minute who are you?

I make em jump like
Like crack in the 80's
Baby these bitch ass niggas
Ain't crazy broke ass ASCAP
Go straight to my baby
(Hold on Lil top talk to em nigga)

"I make Dior talk to me when we fuck. Big rocks on my wrist I bust it. Big Glock on my hip I'm clutching. Get lost on a bitch ain't nun" Murda rapped and I looked at him.