20

Dior.

"Dior I swear ion know where you put yo weave" Murda said as I kept looking for it.

"Bakarii I know my shit ain't up and walk just like that" I said

"Cause it didn't. You misplaced it" He shrugged and I looked at him.

"You lying. I put it right here" I pointed at where I last put it

"Well if it ain't there that mean you didn't put it there" He said getting smart.

"Bakarii-"

"Aht! That government using shit ends now" He put his hand out.

I huffed going to the room I slept in last night and saw it on the bed. I laughed grabbing it and went back to Murda's room.

"Look" I said and he looked at me. "I found it"

"You really thought I would touch that weave?" He asked and I pouted nodding

"It sounds like something you would do"

"You got me mixed up with Dee" he shook his head and I shrugged.

"Please come flat iron this for me" I said and he necked me.

"What?"

"Please come flat iron this for me" I repeated and he chuckled shaking his head.

"Hell nawl. The fuck I look like?"

"Pleaseeeee" I dragged and he smacked his lips standing up from the bed.

"This how you do it" I showed him.

"Hmm" he nodded taking the weave from my hand.

"You best do it right or else-"

"Or else what?" He looked at me and I smiled.

"I'm just talking yeen gotta get hostile" I said and he smacked his lips.

"Witcho scary ass" He said

"Sir if I was scary i wasn't gone drop 5 out of 7 hoes by myself" I said making duck lips.

"You got jumped?" He asked and I kept quiet. "I'm talking to you"

"Yeah but it's okay-"

"Naah ain't shit okay" He grabbed my hand.

"Wait Murda let me put on my weaveee" I said as he pulled me downstairs

"Fuck that weave" he responded.

We got in his car and drove to the trap. "Okay do you atleast have a hat or sumn?"

"Mane here" He handed me his durag and I smiled putting it on my head.

We got off and walked in the trap. We went up to his office seeing Dee, May and Quan.

"Hey y'all" I said

"Heyyyy" Dee smiled and Quan gave me dap.

"Bestieee" May stood up and hugged me.

"Whew you been spending too much time with Murda cause why you got that silk on?" Dee looked at me.

"Cause my hair is a hot mess"

"Ask yo friend to do it. My baby do hair now" Dee said and I looked at May.

"Yeah I do." She said

"But lemme fix yours for now" she said and I took off my durag and Dee screamed.

"Gi- baby fix this please" He covered his face and I smacked my lips as May and I walked out the office and went to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror as May fixed my hair into a bun and laid some edges for me.