19

Dior.

I woke up in a room I wasn't familiar with but I thought for a moment remembering half of what went down yesterday.

I huffed feeling embarrassed now.

He willing to save me and everything, I just gotta get my life on track.

I got up slowly wincing at the pain of my side and went to take a shower not before looking myself in the mirror. I won't lie to y'all I do feel and look ugly right now. This shit not cute at all and it ain't me.

Huffing I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. After that was done I wrapped a towel around my body when I realised I don't have any clean clothes in the bathroom so I walked out the bathroom.

I walked over to his closet and pulled out some sweat pants and a blue hoodie along with white socks.

"Morning" I heard someone say making me jump some and when I saw it was Murda I calmed down.

"You can't be doing that" I said calming down. "Morning anyways"

"How you sleep?" He asked.

"I had a great sleep thanks for letting me crash here" I said and he squinted his eyes as if he was bout to say sumn but decided against it.

"Well breakfast is ready... you can come downstairs when you done" he said sizing me and licked his lips.

"Okay..." I said and he nodded and walked away. I let out a breath I never even knew I was holding in.

Maybe cause I thought he was gone cuss me out bout my life and everything.

I lotioned myself and threw on his clothes before putting my hair in a messy bun. I applied the products on my black eye and side.

I looked at myself once again in the mirror and even though I didn't look as good I smiled. "Well I feel better" I told nobody in particular.

I walked out the room with my phone in my hand and went downstairs while looking around taking my surroundings in. This house was hella big and beautiful.

"Umm... I'm right here" I heard Murda say and I looked at him in the kitchen

"I knew that" I mumbled walking over to him.

"Here yo food" he pointed at a tray that had a bowl of cereal, bowl of fruits a glass of orange and apple juice and a plate that had actual breakfast like French toast, eggs and pancakes.

"Okay thanks" I said bout to pick and choose what I'm finna eat.

"This all yo food mamas" he said and I raised my eyebrows looking at him.

"All?" I asked and he nodded.

"Just figured you might be really really hungry so... yeah" he shrugged.

I looked at the tray. "Thanks" I said and he nodded.

I sat on the stool and pulled the tray closer to me. "You not finna eat?"

"You gone feed me?" He asked and I froze just looking at him and he laughed.

"I already ate" he said walking away and I nodded before I started feasting. I was hungry than a bitch.

I only ate the pancakes, bowl of fruits, eggs and drank the apple juice cause i live for that shit.

After I was finished I went to wash my bowl and everything than I saw Murda outside doing push ups. I stared at him as he got up as he bench pressed.

Yeah he fine as hell.

I adored him as he did what he did and grabbed a bottle of water and started drinking. I shook myself out my reverie and continued washing the dishes.