40

Murda.

"Ight let's go" we got off the car with our guns in our hands busting through his door.

He was on the couch and jumped up looking at us. He tried to reach for sumn but Quan shot him in his arm as Dee approached him

Dee started throwing nothing but hands at him. "Aye chill out" I held him back as Ryan spit blood.

"Bitch you killed my baby!" Dee yelled at him.

"Chill out" i told him and he smacked his lips as I let go of him

"Tell me. Did Jessie put you on to this?" I asked and he made a face.

"How can a dead person put me on to this nigga?"

"She ain't dead" Quan said

"Yeah but you are" Dee said before shooting him between his eyes.

"Bitch ass nigga" he mumbled pushing past me and we followed him out as we went back to the car.

____________

"We found Ryan. Well he dead now" I told Dior and she nodded. "And he said Jessie ain't told him to do this, he actually thought she was dead"

"Does May know allat?" She asked and I shrugged

"Ion know"

"I hope she change her mind" she mumbled.

____________
3 months later.

"Dior put that dress on" I walked in the room seeing Dior on the floor.

"It don't fit" she cried

"Did you try it on?" I asked and she looked at me crazy

"Nigga how would I know it don't fit if Ian try it on? Stupid" she mugged me

Just 5 more months to go.

I took her dress and placed it on the bed. I took out her shoes and bag too placing them on the bed. I went to plug on the curling iron.

"We gone try this ight? Ight" I helped her up.

She turned to look at me. "Lets have a quickie" she said

"We gone get late" I said and she huffed falling on the floor dramatically.

"Youon love me just say so" she cried and I sighed

"I love you but you the one who said you want a gender reveal ain't it? So come on" I put my hand out and she took it getting up.

I put her dress over her head and slowly pulled it down her body before zipping it up at the back.

"See? Ain't that hard right?" I said and she smiled looking at herself in the mirror.

I took her heels and bent down putting them on her feet before grabbing her B&D necklace I got her that match mine.

I stood behind her and put it around her neck as she smiled. "You look beautiful" I said kissing her neck.

"Thank you" she said and went to sit on her vanity as she let her hair loose.

I took a piece of her hair and picked up the curling iron before curling the hair.

I did her whole head and she smiled tilting her head. "Ight do yo makeup and stuff we gotta go"

I walked out the room going downstairs to play my game

___________

"Oh my gosh this so nice" Dior said looking around the decorated hall full of family members