23

Dior.

I woke up to a slap on my butt making me hiss and jump up. "The fuck wrong witchu?"

"Get yo ass up. Opps ain't gone kill themselves." He said and I made confused face.

"What?" I asked

"We gotta go do sumn so getcho ass up" he said and I huffed kicking the air. "And when I whoop yo ass for acting like a 3 year old ion wanna hear nun"

"I wish a bitch would" I mumbled as he walked out. I got off rubbing my eyes and yawning loudly.

"I CAN SMELL THAT SHIT FROM HERE" Murda yelled from downstairs and I laughed

"Bye" I shook my head walking to his closet. "What to wear what to wear?"

I grabbed one of his tracksuits just because I liked it and his socks before going to the bathroom.

I washed up and everything and got dressed. "Whew look good as fuck" I smiled looking at myself in the mirror and twerked some before laughing.

"Aye bro hurry yo ass up!" Murda yelled walking in the bathroom.

"Nigga what if I was naked or some shit?" I asked mugging him.

"Acting like Ian seen coochie and titties before" He rolled his eyes and I smacked my lips.

We walked out the bathroom and he pulled my arm making me look at him. "Ight okay I see you in my tracksuit looking fine and shit" He said smiling and I smiled

"It's what I dooo" I shrugged. "Bitches could nevaaaa" I dragged twerking on him.

"Okay okayyyyyy" He hyped and I laughed standing up straight.

"Nah but foreal it look good on you" he said and I smiled.

"Thanks." He nodded taking our guns from the dresser and handed mine to me.

We walked out the house and in his car. We drove to the trap and got off when we arrived.

"Sup Murda. Sup Murda jr." Quan said dapping us up.

"Ight y'all niggas ready?" Murda asked as Dee walked in with two AK47's in his hand.

"Was born ready" he said hitting the woo walk

"Aht aht don't fuck around and pull the trigger bitch" Quan said snatching one from him.

"Yeah okay whatever."

Me and Murda went to the weapon room and got clips just in case we run out. Mind you ion even know where we going and what we will be doing.

I grabbed a rifle and he took a pistol. He pulled my hand as we was bout to walk out and pecked my lips. I looked at him shocked.

"Don't look at me like that." He told me and walked out so I followed him out.

I followed them to the work van and all of us got in. "Y'all already know the plan right?" They nodded.

"I don't" I said and he looked at me..

"It's ight." He said and I looked away.

No nigga it ain't fucking ight cause what the fock the plan is?!

We arrived outside some nice house and we all got off. "Ight y'all stay here. You come with me"

I followed him in the house and we had our guns up. I followed him up the stairs. "Whoever we gone see here is someone who was gathering information bout you and also has sumn to do witcho mom's death" he whispered.