28

Dior.

"He better be in here" Dee said as we sneaked in Anthony house.

We knew exactly which room to go to and we went there. When we got there Ian een waste no time running to him and pistol whipped him making him fall.

Murda dragged him out the house and we put him in the van. Na tell me why Jessie wanna take her time pulling off.

"If youon pull off" May looked at her

"Oh" she drove away.

We took him to a abandoned house and got off as Quan and Murda dragged Anthony out the van and into the house.

There wasn't even a need to tie him cause he wasn't gone escape. Dee punched him making him wake up. "Up up bitch"

He touched his jaw and looked at all of us.

"Who are yall?" He asked

"Youon remember me..." I took off my mask. "Does this face ring a bell?"

"Dior Chanel Black. I always knew you was gone grow up and look like a snack. You been one from a young age." He smiled and i frowned.

"Remember the game we used to play when you was 4? You touch me where I want you to?" He asked and I stood there puzzled.

"Huh?"

"You used to make me nut all over yo face all the time we played that game." He smirked and the group looked at me.

"I mean I'm slow sometimes but I'm pretty sure he saying he used to make you touch him when you was young" Dee said.

All of a sudden Murda started beating him up making Quan hold him back when Anthony started bleeding and loosing teeth.

I stood there unsure of what to do first. Kill him, spit on him, burn him, or beat him up.

"No that can't be true. My dad would of been killed you" I shook my head.

"But he didn't know about it. They trusted me so much that sometimes they would leave me with you when they would go out on dates. And boy would we have the time of our lives" He smiled.

"Speak for your fucking self bitch" May kicked him.

"Do we need him?" I asked Murda

"Kill this bitch Dior" He said and I sent bout five bullets straight to his head.

I rushed out the house and saw Jessie running back to the van. I got in and looked at her. "What were you doing?"

"I was making a call" she said and I sat there as Murda nem got in the van too.

He sat close to me and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry" He said and I ignored him looking out the window.

We arrived at the hotel and I immediately got off and went to our room. I went to wash up before getting in my sleeping clothes and got on the bed pulling the covers over me and started crying.

"Baby" I heard Murda say but i didn't move a inch. He huffed sitting on the bed. "Aye look man, ion know how to console you but I'm just gone say be grateful he ain't never raped you"

I moved the covers from my face and looked at him. "So I'm post to ignore the fact that he would nut all over my face and focus on that he never raped me?"

"I mean... no that's not what I'm saying but-"

"Please shut up Bakarii Cause youon know what you talking bout." I rolled my eyes

"Focus on the bright side" He said and I punched him on his arm.

"Is there a fucking bright side Bakarii? There ain't no bright side!" I yelled still punching him.