Part 10

Dior.

"So y'all just don't whoop y'all kids anymore?" Dee asked looking at me.

"Look the other way please cause she not finna whoop nothing" Alaiya said shaking her head

"Imma start very soon" I looked at her and she laughed

"You funny" she said and walked away with Diamond.

"Did you tell him?" May asked and I nodded "What he say?"

"He obviously wasn't happy bout it but it's too late cause I got a appointment tomorrow" I shrugged not caring anymore.

"Don't do it. If he don't agree with it then he don't want you to do it-"

"Keely shut up cause first off this my fucking body and I run shit over here. Second he should of told me he gone nut in me and not surprise me. Cause what if I accidentally fell down the stairs?" I looked at her.

"Naah. Ion fuck with what you doing" she shook her head.

"And youon have to ion care. The fuck you think you are?" I made a face looking at her.

"Oh na girl don't get disrespectful" May said and I looked at her.

"This don't include you. Stay out of it" I humped my shoulders.

"Excuse me?" she said putting her cup down before getting closer to me.

"Hollup" Keely got between us.

"Dior I get you pregnant and all but you not finna talk to me any type of way cause I will most definitely beat that baby outta you with no remorse" May pointed at me.

"You not gone do nothing shut up bitch" I rolled my eyes. "ALAIYA"

She came down the stairs and I walked to her before picking her up. "We leaving?" I nodded

"Can I go say bye to Diamond?" She asked and I ignored her grabbing my purse and hers.

"Mommy can I go-"

"Shut the fuck up Alaiya we leaving. Fuck you wanna say bye for?" I looked at her and everyone looked at us.

"Cause we leaving" she said and Murda walked in with his kids making me roll my eyes

"Right when I thought life couldn't get any worse" I mugged him and he frowned

"Sumn you wanted to say?" He looked at me and took Alaiya from my arms.

"Yeah talk to her cause she wyling foreal" I heard May and I was bout to turn to attend her but Murda grabbed me.

"Come here" he put Alaiya down and pulled me out the house and in his car.

I folded my arms frowning and he looked at me. "Talk to me"

"No" I shook my head

"I said talk to me so do that" he said and I looked at him before punching him in his jaw since he was looking at me

"Yo" he touched his jaw

"Yeah bitch that's what the fuck yo ass get thinking you gone do me like that and get away with it!" I yelled and he just kept his hand on his jaw.

I punched his arm like he did me the other day. "The fuck you thought this was hoe? You got me all the way fucked up bitch!"

"Watch yo mouth" he said sucking his lip and made a face. I was bout to hit him but he held me. "Put yo hands on me and I swear Imma drive yo ass over"

I yanked my arm away and folded my arms mad as hell.

"How you gone be the one mad but you finna kill MY baby?" He asked.