30

Murda.

I looked back and my jaw dropped seeing Jessie standing there with a smirk on her face.

"Jessie?" Quan asked and Omar nodded.

"You a opp?" He asked again

"Naah not just any opp. She a opp ass bitch" Dee said shaking his head.

"And y'all seriously think y'all getting away with this?" I asked looking at both of them

"Yeah. If y'all shoot Jessie I shoot Dior. So don't do anything stupid" he said and then a helicopter landed on the rooftop making us all back up some.

"Say goodbye to her cause it's the last time seeing her" Omar said as he walked to the helicopter with Dior still  in a headlock

"No! Murda don't let him take me" Dior cried loudly

"I'm sorry Dior." I said and she cried loudly as he got in the helicopter first then pulled Dior in.

Jessie was bout to get on when there was a gunshot making my heart drop cause Dior's head dropped.

"Told you I'll get you Omar ain't it?" I heard and I looked seeing my dad get off the helicopter.

"Dad?" I asked as he walked over to us. "Wha- how?"

"Boy don't act like youon know that Big Dog always got tricks up his sleeve" He smirked and I smiled grabbing Dior.

She hugged me and I hugged her tightly too.

"Okay but what do we do with her?" May asked and I pulled out the hug looking at Jessie.

"Kill her" Quan shrugged.

"Wait! I'm pregnant!" She blurted out and Our eyes went wide.

"Lying ass bitch ain't nobody pregnant. Quan shoot her" Dee said

"Foreal. Here" she pulled out a pregnancy test.

"So bitches just be carrying pregnancy tests around na huh?" Dee shook his head.

Quan looked at it for a minute before sighing deeply and palmed his face. "Indeed"

"Wow" Dee shook his head.

"How long?" I asked

"A month." She said and I looked at Quan.

"I think I need binoculars cause ion see no hump over there" Dee raised a eyebrow and I nodded agreeing.

"I won't get one until I'm like five months." She said.

"Aye man I can't kill her. I mean I want a mini me" He said and I nodded shrugging

"It's whatever you wanna do" I shrugged

"But after giving birth you dead bitch" Quan told Jessie and she nodded as tears left her eyes

"Na bitches wanna cry and shit like she ain't a whole opp and was bout to kill us" May shook her head looking at Jessie.

"She gone be staying in my basement when we get back to the ATL." Quan added and I nodded and we walked back to the van.

"Dad this is Dior. Dior this my dad" I introduced boffem

"Hey" Dior smiled.

"You beautiful. No wonder why he simping over you" he said and I mugged him smacking my lips

"Niggas ain't simping"

"Yes you are" Dee whispered and I mushed his head.

"Oh and this is May. My girl" He said