🌼Blood Manipulation 🌼

Alina

Alina made her way over to a forest where she finds general Mako staring at the sky.

"General you asked for me," She said, looking up at him

"Yes, kid come over," Mako lets out. "I was thinking. Since the elders are not present! Why don't I help you with your goddess training".

"That is great, but how would you know how to train me?" Alina asked while staring up at him.

"Your mother was the previous goddess," Mako said. "I was her right hand and knew every power she possessed. I was there for every one of her training".

"Okay so what do I do first,?" Alina asks.

"Let's start with talking about your powers," Mako says.

"Do you know you can control the blood flowing through a human's veins?" Mako asked Alina, who stared at him confused.

"Mother, never used that," Alina answered.

"She didn't like it," Mako said. "She was taught how to make use of it, but she refused to use it".

"That skill could brutally kill thousands and with your mother's heart. She didn't want anything with it".

"If my mother didn't need it to be a good goddess then I definitely won't be needing it".

"Alright, then let's work on your water manipulation," Mako said.

"Close your eyes and feel the environment around you. Clear your mind of all worries," General Mako said to Alina who closed her eyes doing exactly as Mako said.

"Now think of what happened back at our kingdom. Remember how our people were brutally killed by demons," Mako said. "Think back to how Lucas killed your mother".

Thinking back to everything Alina folded her hands into fists. Her breathing became heavy and in rage, She felt some strong energy run through her veins. Just like the very day she striked Lucas and Aliya for the first time.

Her eyes turned blue.

"You feel the energy don't you?" General Mako asked.

Alina nodded, replying to him.

"Let it out," Mako said to Alina.

She stretched out her hands, blasting a large amount of water that flooded the entire place.

Her eyes returned to normal and she looked up at general mako.

"I can have that much control over water?" She asked still in shock. "This is amazing!".

Alina yelled out while jumping around happily.

"It may be amazing to control these power, but you should know that they're fueled by anger! You just need enough anger to create one," General Mako said to Alina who nodded a response.

**************☠☠***************

After spending the rest of the day training with general Mako it was finally dark and so Alina went back to her chambers.

She walked into her chambers to find Mia seated on her bed. She had sweat rolling down her head and was trembling in fear.

"Mia!" Alina called out while running up to Mia who looked up at her as tears rolled down her face. "What's wrong?"

Mia quickly jumped into Alina's arms in tears.

"I had that dream again sister," Mia said. "I was laying in your arms covered in blood and you were crying bitterly."

Alina tensed up at what Mia just said.

"Sister I'm scared," Mia said while still in tears. "What if something happens to me".

"Nothing will happen to you," Alina said, holding Mia tight. "Mia! I would rather die than let anyone harm you".

"As long as you're with me, I won't let a thing happen to you," Alina said. "I promise".

Mia nodded in response then snuggled up to Alina.

Alina had a distressed look on. Mia started having these nightmares when they got to the Ice castle. She never took it seriously but now it was beginning to scare her.

################################
Please vote and leave reviews 🙏

################################Please vote and leave reviews 🙏