🌼Hostage🌼

💮🌸Chapter Twelve🌸💮

Alina

Alina sits on a wooden chair scowling at Kai.

"You know glaring at me won't change anything, right?" The brown-haired man, Kai said.

He had a smirk on.

They were now at the royal palace of Axora kingdom. A Castle built of Ice from the outside, but on the inside, it was as warm and cosy as a house.

"The brown-haired man is much more handsome," Mia whispered in Alina's ear while giggling.

"We're being taken hostage and the only thing you could think about is how handsome the dumbhead is," Alina whispered and yelled at Mia.

"He didn't take you hostage," Mia clarified. "He asked nicely, but you were acting stubborn and so he did the only thing he could."

Alina stared at Mia amazed at how quickly she could defend a stranger. She dismisses her, turning back to Kai.

"Listen, I do not know what you all are talking about," She explained. "I am not the goddess of anything and".

"I do not get why you keep denying the obvious," Kai cuts her short.

"We know you're the water goddess and the mark Axelrod left on you proves it all," Kai announced just as Eden smiled.

She takes Alina's hands in hers.

"I'm happy Axelrod found you," Eden lets out. "He's been alone for so long, but finally he has you ".

Alina stared at her in silence. She yanked her hands out of her hold.

"The last time I checked Axelrod is dead," Alina said. "So why are we talking about him".

"Not true. He's still very much alive," Eden explained but gets cut short by Alina.

"I do not care if he's alive or not," Alina states. "I'm saying, I'm not his bride and I will never be".

"Now, why was I dragged here?" Alina inquired, looking up at them.

"Axelrod requested we bring you over," Kai replied.

"Since his return, he hasn't stopped asking about you," Ken explained also speaking up.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you all, but I want nothing to do with Axerold or being goddess," Alina declared.

"I don't want to be here".

Kai opened his mouth to speak up, but he got interrupted by a guard who ran over to him.

Alina watched as the guard whispered something to Kai, who had a panicked looked on.

"Eden, show the girls to their chambers," Kai said to Eden then turns to Ken. "Ken come with me".

....💀☠....

Alina watched Mia sit on a wooden dining table, eating happily.

"How can you feel comfortable in such a situation?" Alina inquired while gazing at Mia, who looked up at her blinking.

"What do you want me to do?" Mia asked.

"I don't know," Alina mumbled out. "Maybe you could think of ways to get us out of here".

"Sister, I don't think we should leave," Mia lets out.

Alina gazed up at her. She had her brows furrowed in confusion.

"Why? so you can see your handsome Kai whenever you want?" She asked staring at Mia who smiled.

"Yes," Mia responded.

"Can we stay?"

"No!! Now get those ideas out of your head" Alina announced while shouting at the top of her lungs.

Just as they talk Eden walked in carrying more food.

"I brought more food," She said putting more food on the table.

"Thank you so much," Mia said then happily dig into the food.

"Ain't you eating?" Eden inquired, looking up at Alina.

"I am not eating a thing till you all let me go," Alina declared.

"I suggest you eat because no one is letting you go," Eden declared. "Especially not Axelrod".

Eden said this then turn around walking out.

"I hate my life," Alina confessed crashing back on the chair.

"I think you should listen to her sister," Mia lets out. "I wouldn't want you dying of starvation."

Alina stared at Mia confused. She couldn't understand why Mia was so comfortable.

"I don't know why you're getting comfortable with all this Mia," Alina said.

"Here," Mia holds up a spoon of food for Alina.

"Sister open up," She requests while holding the food to her mouth.

Alina opens her mouth taking in the food just as Mia smiled continuing to feed her.