🌼Battle on Axora🌼

Axelrod

Axelrod stepped out of the palace with Kai, who stood next to him. They both walk up to Ken and the multitude of soldiers waiting.

"How are things over here?" Kai inquired.

"We're waiting for your orders to set out," Ken replied.

"Where's Alina?" Axelrod inquired while scanning the surrounding.

"I sent Eden to get her and Mia," Kai answered.

"We have to get them to a safe place. I don't want any of them getting hurt," Axelrod said.

He had failed to protect Alina in the past and so she lost a lot. Protecting her right now was more important than his life.

The changes in his life since her appearance still marvelled him. He had found himself putting her first in every situation.

Axelrod noticed Eden walk out of the palace. She seemed distressed.

What surprised Axelrod more was the fact that she was alone. She walked up to the men holding up a letter.

"What's this?"

Axelrod opened the letter, going through its content.

"She ran off?" He inquired looking up at Eden.

"What? This is not good, she could get hurt out there," Kai lets out in panic.

"We have to find them," Ken said. He turns around to leave, but Axelrod stopped him.

"For now let's focus on getting rid of Lucas and his demons," Axelrod said. "We'll find her later on."

Everyone seemed displeased with his decision. They had been with Alina and Mia for days. They had gotten closer to them and were in panic from their disappearance.

Nevertheless, they all nodded at his words.

Axelrod was worried, but certain that Alina was fine.

They all head to the village to find demons destroying everywhere and tearing the village apart.

"Ken! you and Eden get the people to safety," Axelrod said to them.

The two nod then run off.

"Axelrod!" Kai called out. 

"Look up ahead".

Axelrod looked up to see Lucas heading towards them. He had Aliya next to him.

"Are you sure you're strong enough to handle this?" Kai inquired with a worried look on.

Axelrod nodded at his words. His mind was more troubled about Alina. He couldn't understand why she would run off in such a situation.

"I finally found you, bastard!" Lucas lets out while walking up to Axelrod. He had Aliya following behind and a huge smirk on.

"What do you want, Lucas?" Kai inquired. He was not in the mood for talks.

"I heard my stepbrother was here and decided to pay him a little visit," Lucas answered standing face to face with Axelrod, who remained silent.