🌼Closer🌼

Alina

Alina laid flat in bed with her clothes off. She only had a white cloth that covered her lower body while her upper body was pressed on the bed, therefore covering it.

Only her injured back was exposed to Axelrod.

"I never knew you had healing powers!" She mumbled out while playing with her fingers.

Axelrod sat next to her.

"My powers are quite infinite," Axelrod responded.

"Which makes you stronger than any other gods," Alina said.

"So do you heal like Eden?" Alina inquired again.

"No! I heal either using my voice or," He paused for a while then speaks up again. "Or a kiss!"

Alina instantly bursts out in laughter with Axelrod's words.

"A kiss!! Really funny Axelrod!!" She managed to say in between laughter.

"If you doubt me we can try it now!" Axelrod said.

"You just want an excuse to get a kiss!" Alina mumbled out. "Now please heal me already!"

She resumed playing with her fingers but stiffened when Axelrod's warm hand rests on her back. For some reason, it made her heartbeat quicken.

Axelrod suddenly began to hum some kind of song.

She looked above her shoulder to scold him but stops when she noticed him glowing white. 

Her wounds began to glow as Axelrod hummed and they slowly began to disappear. After a while, the wounds were all gone.

"Do you feel better now?" Axelrod inquired.

"I'm fine," Alina lets out.

"You should get some rest!"
Axelrod said then got up to leave.

Getting closer to the door, Alina calls out for him.

"Axelrod!"

"Thank you for waking up!" She said.

She could see a smile appear on his face at her words.

She got off the bed making her way over to Axelrod, who for some reason unknown, to her had stiffened.

Getting closer, she crashed her lips on his.

Alina sucked on his rosy lips enjoying the feel of them on hers. Kissing him felt like being in heaven. She felt that way the first day he kissed her too.

His lips were soft and tender on hers. He kissed her slowly, trying to savour every moment of it.

She wrapped her hands around his neck pulling him closer. Axelrod placed his right hand on her hip while his other hand nestled into her hair.

He had deepened the kiss. It was now filled with hunger and desire.

His fingers dug into her hair and this caused Alina to moan into the kiss.

He bit her lower lips for access and she instantly opened up, welcoming his tongue which danced wonderfully with hers.

While their tongue danced, Alina noticed Axelrod's body tense up. He pulled out of the kiss, resting his forehead on hers.

She could feel his heavy breaths on her face.

She opened her eyes to find his eyes shut. He had sweat rolling down his face while biting his lips. It seemed like he was fighting to control himself from something.

"Little one. Your little friends down there are tempting me to devour you at this very moment," Axelrod whispered.

Alina looked down to find her fully exposed breasts pressed on his chest. She had forgotten she was fully undressed.

"You pervert," She smiled with an embarrassed look on while covering his eyes with her hand.

"I swear I saw nothing," Axelrod assured with a smile of his own.

However, he did see more than nothing.

****************☠☠****************

Axelrod

Axelrod sat in bed, going through the Elder's letter with Kai and Ken.

He had to find the Elders and make sure they were safe.

They may be overly annoying old men to other gods and goddesses. but to him, Kai and Ken were families.

They had protected not just them but also the mortals for so many years. He couldn't afford to abandon them at a time like this.

The men got interrupted by footsteps heading towards the chamber. They looked up to see Alina walk in with a cup of tea.

"I brought tea Axelrod," She said handing a cup of tea to him.

Everyone could see how excited she had been since last night and he was happy to see her being her usual self again.

He didn't spend much time with her back when she was young, but Arya also kept him up to date with everything concerning her.

She was a free-spirited and happy child, who only had positive thoughts. However, with everything that happened. This Angel had to change.

Alina offered the tea to Axelrod who took it happily.

"How do you feel?" He asked, looking up at Alina.

"I'm fine," Alina replied and this brought a smile to his face.

He nodded at her words and then took a sip of the tea.

Taking a sip, Axelrod and then gazed up at Alina.

"It's nice".