🌼Doubts🌼

Alina

Alina made her way out of the house. She made her way over to Kai, who was at a river.

She hadn't seen him in days and needed to know what was going on with him. He seemed to be acting strange lately. Everyone had noticed it.

Getting to the river, she sees Kai seated in a boat.

"Kai, can we talk?" Alina asked, walking up to him.

He turned around flashing a smile at her.

"Is something wrong, Alina?" He asked while staring at her.

"Hem Kai," She called out to him while scratching the back of her neck.

"Alina is something wrong?" Kai's smile fell as he watched her worriedly.

"It's nothing serious," Alina lets out. "I just wanted to ask you something".

"Oh okay, then what do you want to ask?" Kai said.

"Firstly, do you have any news on Axelrod? It's been 3 days," She said.
"Is he okay?".

"Axelrod is fine. He got his kingdom and the Elders back after confronting Lucas," Kai answered.

"And how about Lucas," She asked. She needed to know if Axelrod got rid of him for good.

"He fled before Axelrod could get to the prison," Kai replied.

Alina smirked at the new information. She would run away, seeing how Axelrod was back to his strong state.

"Now what other question do you have to ask?".

"Are you in love with someone?" Alina noticed Kai stiffen with her question.

"Why do you ask that?" He inquired.

"You've been acting strange lately and I just wanted to.."

"I am perfectly fine, so you don't have to be worried!" Kai said cutting her short.

Sensing how tense Kai was getting with her question, Alina decided it was best to drop the issue.

They both stare at each other in silence until Alina felt something cold drop on her. She looked up to see snow dropping from the sky.

"Kai look, it's snowing," Alina said, pointing to the sky. She had a bright smile on.

She twirled around enjoying the cold snow dropping on her skin. She hadn't felt so happy to see snow in years. She was always in a hideout or fighting demons and so she never took time to appreciate it.

Alina turned back to Kai who for some reason was staring at her with a smile on.

She smirked getting an idea.

She walked up to the river and then flip his boat over. Kai fell into the river shouting at the top of his lungs.

"Alina!!" He shouted out while Alina roared out in laughter.

"Wait till I get my hands on you," Kai said then get up heading toward her.

***************☠☠****************

Mia

Mia woke up to find the bed empty. She
knew Alina had gone for her usual training.

She got up, stretching her muscles when a female voice spoke up.

"You're finally awake"

Mia looked around to find Maya leaning on Alina's table.

"Why are you here?" She asked, glaring at her.

"Is that how you welcome a friend," Maya said, walking up to her.

"Stay back! I am not your friend and I'm not interested in being your friend either!!" Mia yelled at Maya.

"You only hate me because I say the truth," Maya lets out.

"Alina is not as nice as you think. If she was that nice then she wouldn't be trying to steal Kai from you".

"That's a lie!" Alina yelled at Maya.
"Sister is just friends with Kai."

"Then how do you explain that?" Maya inquired while opening the window. She points to Kai and Alina.

Kai had Alina on his back while running around in the snow. They both laughed happily while the snow fell on them.

"Are friends this close!" Maya asked. "You can see for yourself that Alina is..."

"Shut up!" Mia yelled out. "Get out! Get out this instance!!"

Maya quickly disappeared with Mia's yelling.

Mia gazed out the window with her hands folded into fists.

"She is just using you, Mia, get your head together! Sister is not that kind of person," Mia said to herself while watching Kai and Alina.

"She would never hurt you."