🌼Axelrod🌼

Chapter Ten

Kai

Kai hurried his horse down a dark and lonely path, leading through the snow-covered forest.

His white cloak danced along with the wind while his hands steered the horse down the path.

The wind stirred up his short brown hair just as his electric blue eyes remained focused on the path

He had his cousin riding behind him.

Ken was a fine young man with raven black hair and blue eyes just like his cousin. He was Kai's only and closest family.

Riding over to a destroyed temple, both men halt their horses.

Kai stared at the temple as images from the past flashed through his mind.

He could remember everything that happened that bloody night.

He could still hear the sounds of bones cracking and the cries of warriors, who were being torn apart by demons.

Most especially, He remembered how  Axelrod sacrificed himself for them.

After the incident, he never saw or heard from Axelrod again.

Everyone believed he was dead, but he and Ken refused to acknowledge that he was truly gone.

They had spent the past few years, searching for him.

Axelrod was the only family they knew. He was there for them when the people they called family were against them.

When their parents were murdered by an uncle they called family, at the young age of 8.

Axelrod rescued and took them in. He took care of them and helped get Kai to the position of ice god.

He was the only reason they were alive.

"Kai!" Ken called out to grab Kai's attention.

Kai looked up at his cousin.

"Do we search again," Ken asked?

Kai stared at the temple in silence. They had searched over 100 times, but there was no trace of Axelrod to be found.

He vanished mysteriously. Not even his body was found.

Kai's thought gets interrupted by a bright light coming from a distance.

"What is that?" Ken asked with a confused look on.

"Axelrod!," Kai shouted out.

He picked up, running towards the light and Ken follows behind.

Both men ran over to catch glimpse of white light coming out of the ground. They watched as a blue hand dug out the ground.

Kai stared at the hands devastated. He hoped it would be Axelrod, but it turned out to be a demon.

"Fucking demons!" He yelled out in rage while pulling out his ice sword.

Ken pulled out his sword as well.

Both men took their battle, Stan, waiting for the demon.

The demon slowly dug its second hand out and in no time it jumped out of the ground, revealing itself.

Kai and Ken put their swords down in alter shock. They stared at the demon in disbelief.

A blue heavily-built figure stood before them. It was blue with red glowing eyes and claws, sticking out of its hands.

It was Axelrod but in form of a blue demon.

"Axelrod!" Kai called out in disbelief.

He tries to walk up to him but stops when Axelrod roars at them.

"He's not in his right senses," Ken said to Kai, who steps back.

He stared at his friend sadly.

Axelrod had gone through a lot, being the king of gods.

Betrayal, Death attempts, being hunted by demons from birth and now poisoned with the deadliest poison in the world.

Demon Axelrod roared out and then lunch towards Kai and Ken, who both evade his attack.

Axelrod turns around running towards them again, but the boys jump around dodging his attacks.

"Axelrod get to your senses," Kai yelled out. "We're your family, try to remember".

Axelrod dismissed Kai's words, blasting his white light at them.

Ken generates an ice shield, blocking his light. He puts the shield away and Kai runs forward, stretching his hands at Axelrod.

He blasts ice freezing Axelrod on the spot, but Axelrod breaks free from the ice blasting another light at him.

This light hits Kai to the ground.

"Kai!!" Ken yelled out while watching him fall to the ground.

He noticed Axelrod lunch towards Kai and then run forward blocking himself and Kai with a forcefield.

Axelrod hits the forcefield breaking it effortlessly. He grabs Ken by the neck and then brutally tosses him into a tree.

Kai yelled out, seeing Ken crash into the tree.

He gets up, running towards Axelrod.

He wraps his hands around Axelrod's waist to stop him from hurting Ken any further.

Axelrod grabs him by the hair while effortlessly holding him up.

"Axelrod you have to get back to your senses!" Kai yelled at Axelrod who roared in his face and then opens his mouth trying to bite him.

************************************************************************
Hey guys, I'm happy today cause Demons got 1k views, Thanks to everyone who supports my book I appreciate it 😭😭❤️❤️.

************************************************************************Hey guys, I'm happy today cause Demons got 1k views, Thanks to everyone who supports my book I appreciate it 😭😭❤️❤️