🌼Seeking🌼

Chapter Eleven
Alina

Alina sits up in bed when something hard hits her on the head. She looked up to find Mia holding a bamboo stick.

"Get up sister," Mia yelled out while staring at her.

"What are you doing?" She inquired while gazing up at Mia.

"You're awake," 

Mia yanked her white blanket off.

"Mia don't you think it's too early for this," Alina mumbled out while laying back on the bed, but Mia drags her up again.

"Sister get up," Mia yelled.

She got on the bed and then began to jump around while screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Okay, okay I'm awake. stop screaming," Alina said.

Mia stopped jumping and then sat on the wooden bed.  She had a smile plastered on her face.

"You promised to go to the village with me, Remember?" Mia asked.

"I do, and I'm starting to regret it," Alina replied.

"Well, it's too late for regrets sister".

Mia got up, dragging Alina with her.

***************☠☠****************

The two women walked down the village which was crowded with people, who were either buying or selling.

Horses and carriages rode down the street while kids ran around playing at the corner.

They continued heading down the village when Mia's eyes fell on a shoe stand.

"Sister come see this".

Mia drags Alina over to the stand.

She commenced going through the shoes. Picking up a pink one, she shows it to Alina.

"I like this," She announced, holding up the shoe.

"Good for you Mia," Alina answered back not putting much interest in the shoes.

"Look at this," Mia picked up another red shoe. "This looks good as well,"

While Mia went through the shoes, Alina noticed someone watching them.

She looked around, staring at a woman with brown hair and hazel eyes. She kept seeing her at every stand they stopped.

She was following them.

"Mia we'll come for the shoes later," Alina announced.

She pulls a confused Mia away.

"Sister, what's going on?" Mia inquired.

"Someone's following us," She announced while walking fast and dragging Mia along.

"What? Is it another demon?" Mia inquired.

Alina could tell she was now getting terrified.

"No, but we can not take chances."

Alina bent down behind a table where they conceal themselves.

Both women watched as the woman walked over, looking distressed.

"Where did they go?" The woman mumbled to herself while looking around.

At that moment her eyes suddenly turned yellow.

Alina watched as she shut her eyes placing two fingers on her forehead.

"I can't find them," The woman said with her eyes shut.

"Is she talking to herself?" Mia inquired with a disturbed look on.

"Shh! She's mind linking with someone. Come on, slowly get up."

Alina and Mia attempt to get up quietly but Mia hits the table making the girl turn to them.

"Run!" Alina yelled out.

They both ran down the village heading into the forest at full speed.

They decide to hide behind a tree.

Alina looked around searching for her but she seemed to have taken off.

"Thank the heavens we lost her," She lets out while breathing out in relief.

"Hello," A female voice said from behind.

This made Mia and Alina jump up in fear.

They looked up to find the woman in front of them.

"What on heavens name! How did you get here?" Alina asked.

"I have teleporting powers," She replied.

Both Alina and Mia nod in understanding.

"Why are you after us?" Mia asked.
"Are you trying to kill us? Did Lucas or Aliya send you".

"I am not a bad person," The girl lets out. "I'm Eden, I work with the Elders and sky god."

"We came for goddess Alina," Eden confessed.

Alina stared at her in silence. She knew they would come for her someday.

"There must be a mistake somewhere, cause neither of us is Alina," She announced.

The girl reminded silent while Mia looked up at her. She had a confused look on.

"Now if you excuse me we have to go"

Alina grabs Mia's hand and then turns around to leave. She stopped seeing two men obstruct her view.

One had brown hair with shiny blue eyes. And the other had black hair with blue eyes like the other.

They were both putting on white warrior attires.

She stared at the brown-haired boy in shock. She recognized him from when she was little.

A few days after her return from the temple, he started to appear to her. He would come from time to time to watch over her.

She enjoyed his presence and even began seeing him as an elder brother. That was until he suddenly stopped coming.

"You're Alina and the mark on your neck proves it," The brown-haired man declared.

"Is she Axelrod's bride?" The other inquired.

"Sister!" Mia called out while pulling Alina aside.

"These men are handsome, where do you think they came from? I've never seen them before," She whispered with a smile.

Alina stared at her in astonishment. She couldn't believe she was more interested in their beauty.

"Is this what you should be thinking about?" She interrogates Mia who holds her mouth remaining silent.

"Listen, I am not Alina," Alina explained. "There is a mistake here and I..."

Before she could complete her statement, the brown-haired man picked her up and then placed her over his shoulder.

"Hey let go of me!" Alina shouted out while struggling to break free.

"Grab the other girl," He tells his partner then walks off carrying Alina with it