🌼Ambush🌼

Alina

Alina sat outside drinking tea with Mia and Eden while the boys swimmed around in a nearby river.

She noticed Mia staring at Kai intently.

"Mia! What's wrong?" Alina inquired, sensing something was bothering her.

"Nothing it's just! Kai doesn't seem to like me the way I like him," Mia mumbled out.

"You two have been together for the past few days!" Eden said while sipping her tea. "I thought he was beginning to fall for you."

"We were together, but he always talked about Axelrod or ask questions about sister," Mia explained.

"Cheer up Mia, I'm sure he likes you!" Alina said while Eden joined in.

"Just give it time okay".

While they talked general Mako walked out of his tent, running over to them.

"We have a problem!" He announced, sounding serious.

"Is something wrong?" Kai inquired as he and Ken got out of the water.

"The people you met at the temple were not the Elders," Mako announced.

Alina and the others farrow their brows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" She inquired.

"If they weren't the Elders then who were they?" Ken asked as well.

"Cetron Demons".

"What?" Alina asked with a confused look on.

"Cetron are demons that can shapeshift into anything and anyone," General mako replied.

"The actual Elder wang sent this," He said, holding up a letter.

Kai grabbed the letter and then opens it. He reads its content then look up at the others.

"We have to get out of here now!"

****************☠☠☠**************

Alina ran into the tent, picking up her sword. She turned around to head out but stops when she finds Elder wang standing at the entrance.

"Are you leaving?" He asked, staring at Alina.

"No, I'm going out to train for a while," Alina replied with a wide smile.

She made her way to the entrance but he pushed her back and then held a sword to her neck.

"You're not moving an inch!"  Alina moved back as Elder wang walked closer with the sword in hand.

He attempts to stab her but she dodged his attack then lifts her leg, hitting the sword off his hands.

Elder wang quickly blasts green flames at Alina who's eyes glowed red.

Alina blocked the flames with a water forcefield. She attempts to run out of the tent, but Elder wang grab her by the hair and then fling her to the ground.

Getting up to her feet, Alina looked up to see Elder wang blast another fire at her.

She blocked his attack with another forcefield and then quickly generates water blasting it at Elder wang, who suddenly disappeared.

She looked around for any signs of him, but the entire place was empty.  Just as she surveyed the place, something hard hit her from behind.

She goes flying into a table.

Groaning out in pain, Alina sat up to find Elder Wang heading towards her with his sword in hand.

She rapidly picked up her sword and then dug it into his guts. Elder wang fell to the ground growling out in pain.

Alina watched as his body gradually turned into a demon girl with tattoos all over. She got up instantly running out of the tent.

She ran over to the others, who were placing Axelrod into their carriage.

"Sister!" Mia shouted out while running over to Alina."Are you okay?"

"Alina, what took you so long?" Kai asked.

She opened her mouth to speak but gets cut short by the sounds of footsteps marching toward them. They all turned around to see large numbers of demons surrounding their tents.

"Oh no".

################################
Another chapter guys, so we discovered that the Elders are demons in disguise and it seems like Alina and the others are in trouble, Will they be able to escape the demons.

################################Another chapter guys, so we discovered that the Elders are demons in disguise and it seems like Alina and the others are in trouble, Will they be able to escape the demons