🌼Desires🌼

Axelrod

"You grew quite well, little one," Axelrod whispered out. He wasn't too loud, but loud enough for Alina to hear.

She stared at him stunned. He was a stranger to her so she must have been surprised by his words.

He raised his hand cupping her face again. This act made her heart pound furiously.

She shuts her eyes enjoying his warmth.

This pleased Axelrod, who knew how much effect he had on her. He couldn't believe how big she had gotten.

"Who are you?" Alina inquired, eyes fluttering open.

"Axelrod," He announced.

Alina gazed at him in shock. She probably couldn't believe he was the king of gods, Axelrod.

Rumours of him being an old grey-haired man did go around.

"I don't know you or what you're talking about," She declared gazing up at him.

Axelrod chuckled at her words while pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. He could feel her body tremble with how close he was. Each touch made her tremble in excitement.

His eyes trailed down to her lips, and he stared at them with so much desire. He desperately wanted her lips on his.

The mere thought of his lips on hers created some sort of excitement.

Alina gets up to her feet. She walked past him, making her way for the door.

Axelrod couldn't let her go. Not when he hadn't quenched this desire to kiss her.

In a flash, he appeared before her.

Pinning her to a wall he instantly slammed his lips on hers.

He sucked on Alina's lips with so much desire. Alina stood stiff for a while, but soon open up kissing him back.

The kiss was slow but deep and passionate. He pulled her body closer while they both continued to slowly, but passionately devour each other.

Axelrod attempted to deepen the kiss even more, but Alina shoved him off.

"What is your problem?!" She yelled out while glaring at him.

Axelrod could tell she was irritated.

"I'm sorry, I was just happy to see you after so long," He explained while trying to get closer to Alina.

"Stay away from me!!" Alina shouted out, taking two steps back.

He felt hurt by her reaction but decided to respect her wish. He didn't expect her to reject him after being away for so long.

"Fine I won't come closer," He assured her, taking steps back. He didn't want her getting any angrier.

"I should have known capturing me was all your plan," Alina yelled out while staring daggers at Axelrod.

"I did not capture you, Alina," Axelrod explained. "We wanted to protect you from Lucas and that was why we brought you here."

"I do not need your protection," Alina announced. "I've been doing fine all on my own".

"I know little one, I just wanted to be sure that you're safe," Axelrod explained and this made Alina calm down a little.

"You were the demon just now, right?" She inquired gazing at him.

Axelrod nods a response.

"How is that possible?" She asked.

"It's a golic poison," He answered.

"What is that?" Alina asked.

"It's a demon poison," Axelrod states.
"It turns you into a demon then tear your internal organs bits by bits."

He noticed Alina's worried gaze. He was happy to see she was worried about him.

"I'm sending the letter to the Elders like you requested," Kai announced while storming into the chamber.

He stopped at the sight of Axelrod and Alina.

"Sorry for interrupting," He said.

"It's fine," Axelrod said to Kai, who remained quiet.

"I thought it'll be good to introduce you to them. You still need training on how to use your powers," Axelrod explained to Alina.

"I am not meeting any of them!!" Alina declared.

"You don't have a choice little one," Axelrod announced.

"You are my bride and a goddess. You have your responsibilities".

"I am not going to be forced into any of your nonsense!" Alina shouted out in rage.

Kai takes her hands in his trying to calm her down.

"They won't hurt you, Alina. They just..." Kai gets cut short by Alina, who yanks her hands off his grip.

"I will not meet anyone!" She shouts out. "I am not his bride and I want nothing to do with the goddess position!"

She declared one last time then storm out of the chamber. Kai tried to go after her, but Axelrod held him back.

"Let it be. She just needs more time," He tells Kai, who nodded in understanding.

###############################