🌼Unexpected War🌼

Axelrod

"Alina's gone, so tell us what's wrong," Axelrod lets out while staring at Ken, who seemed distressed.

"I went out the city gate," Ken explained. "Take a look at what's going on out there."

He stretched his hand out creating an illusion on the wall with his powers.

Axelrod and Kai stared at the illusion to see Aliya and Lucas matching down a snow-covered field with an army of demons behind.

"They are heading straight for Axora," Kai said. He turns back to Ken.

"Gather your men and get them ready for battle."

Ken nods at Kai's words then departs.

Axelrod picks up a blue cloak laying in the corner of Kai's room.

"What're you doing?" Kai inquired, looking up at him.

"Getting ready to welcome our guests," Axelrod answered Kai.

"Axelrod, we both know his visit here is to finish you," Kai lets out.

"I'm very much aware of that," Axelrod lets out.

"You can't fight in your condition, let us handle it ourselves" Kai lets out while staring at Axelrod.

"Your poison is at a dangerous stage, remember?" Kai said.

"I am not going to sit back doing nothing, while that bastard attacks," Axelrod declared then turn around putting on the cloak.

******************☠☠**************
Alina

Alina walked down the hallway grumbling to herself.

"Stupid Axelrod," She says grumbled. "I should have pulled out that stupid hair of his."

She halts, staring at a suspicious and weird-looking white door. She had never seen it before.

Staring at the door for a while, Alina decided to check it out. She opens the to see a dark passage.

She peeked around for anyone and then walk into the dark passage. She couldn't see a thing but kept walking further.

"What on heaven's name is this place?" She asked out loud while walking down the passage.

Walking forward, Alina caught glimpses of light straight ahead.

She walked closer to the light where she finds another door. She pushes the door open to reveal a beautiful forest covered with trees and Blue fireflies.

"Wow," Alina lets out while staring around in amazement.

She walked down the forest path looking around. This forest was mysterious and dark, but it was also magnificent.

It was completely out of this world.

Alina thought to herself that it was strange how every path of Axora was covered in snow except for this forest.

Walking further, She began to see snow up ahead. She looked up ahead to see Axora's city gate.

A smile crept up her face with this discovery. She finally found a way out.

*****************☠☠***************

A while later, Alina walked into her chamber. She picked up her mother's sword tying it around her waist.

"Sister!" Mia called out.

"What're you doing?" She inquired, staring up at Alina.

"We're leaving," Alina replied.

"We can't leave now," Mia lets out.

"Do not play stubborn Mia, we can't stay here," Alina said grabbing Mia's hand.

She commenced to the door, but Mia pulled her hand off. "I am not leaving Kai and the others."

"Are you going against me right now?!" Alina yelled out in rage.

It annoyed her that Mia was being stubborn. She had put in great effort to find an escape route.

"Sister! Aliya and Lucas are here," Mia announced. "We have to help them and not run away."

"That's nonsense Mia," Alina yelled out. "Mia, if they find us we'll be killed".

"I am not going to abandon them!" Mia yelled out.

She turned around to walk out, but Alina hits her on the back, making her go unconscious.

She carries Mia on her back and then walks out.

Shortest Chapter🙈

Shortest Chapter🙈