CHAPTER 40 : PRESS CONFERENCE

There are things in life that we just can't control.

We can choose to either accept that or choose to struggle and still end up bruised & a loser.

Lately I felt like all I did was struggle and it led me nowhere.
No matter what I do, life just keeps giving me reasons to give up.
I fought but I was still hurt and in turn I struggled even more.

It was like a never-ending loop and I feel like i'd end up numb.
I just can't win so I thought, since I really didn't have any choice in the matter,
It's time to face it head on.

I had to deal with the urgent matters first, so I organized the media.

I decided on releasing a live press conference and invited every major news outlet.

This way, I could address all the issues in the most efficient time.

I don't like repeating myself so this is the best way I can think of.

As the time grew near, I started to steel my heart.

I came closer toward the stage and felt the endless flashes everywhere.
Everything was just a blur.
I had to keep reminding myself of where I am and what I have to do.

I must do all that I can to protect Mon no matter the consequence!

It was great that they were atleast quiet.

The flashes, I can deal with but I can't deal with the noise right now.

My head felt like it's trying its best to tear my thoughts apart.

I guess it was forcing me to believe that what I'm doing is the right thing to do.
That there was no turning back.
That I had no choice but to carry on.

My feet were heavy.
Every step I took, was adding to the burden of the uneasiness, of guilt, of fear, of frustration and regret.

There's no use thinking about it now. It's too late to regret it now so I composed myself and started.

S: thank you all for coming.

I am hoping that after we are finish with today's talk, that this would be the last that this would be ever brought up.

I don't like repeating myself, I can become quite frustrated rather easily and people don't really like it when I'm upset. (I then flashed them a wide smile. Once I was sure that we had that understanding, I then proceeded with the speech I prepared)

I have heard some strange rumors lately.

I was trying to ignore it, but it was getting too loud that I was even forced to take time of my busy schedule to clear this out. (I made sure to look at them again to make them feel that yes, I was blaming them! I will remember all your faces!)

I have said this over and over in previous interviews, so I wonder why people are still asking.

The world has too many problems to be dealing with mediocrities such as these but since u are interested.

Let me say it plainly.

I am single and I will stay single for a while.

I am not looking for love right now, as my attention is immersed with the expansion of my business.

We aim to open more branches outside of Asia and touch on other fields of business too.

These plans will come into fruition in the next coming years, and I am thanking you for making my intentions come to light.

We are open for joint ventures, partnerships, and more projects (oohh I really love to piss people off, even more to the people who deserved it. Who told you to test me? Thank you for the free publicity)